Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

That's My Rock - Page 8

Re: That's My Rock

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-12-29 06:56:35
I make my own identical copy of the rock, & persuade you that it's the real one & yours is a fake. We trade & I run away before you find out.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2007-12-29 10:46:42
While you run away with the real rock, you cross a crosswalk. I am in a car speeding for the pentagon but I see you with the rock. So I run you over and take the real rock and keep driving. Now with 300 cop cars chasing after me.

Date: 2007-12-29 11:23:46
I watch the cops gun you down, then when all is quiet, I take the rock from your carcase.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2007-12-29 18:01:30
However, I'm hidden and take you out quickly before taking the rock and hiding in some old warehouse.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-29 18:04:12
At this point, a bomb drops on the warehouse, and the rock re-enters my possession.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2007-12-31 01:02:11
However, the warehouse bombed was the wrong warehouse, with a person that looked like me. The so-called "rock" you grabbed was actually a piece of metal that was formed like the rock due to the bombing. ;D

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-12-31 01:24:46
at this point, I teloport back in time to where this game first started, and switch the rock with a fake rock witch looks the same, so you  where all fighting over a fake rock while I have the real one.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2007-12-31 01:31:00
I have Chinese fake knock off vision, see that the rock is a fake Chinese knock off and kill fivex and take the rock for MYSELF!!! EAT DAT MUTHA FUCKA!!! XD

Date: 2007-12-31 01:38:00
I use the power os smileys to take out RPBnimrod and take the rock.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-01-03 12:35:23
I distract Super Fivex with a bunch of anime girls while I go get the rock.

Date: 2008-01-03 13:22:51
I texchange the rock with you for a large collection of hent*nuke'd*

Date: 2008-01-03 14:13:33
I takeover Hoggins body and then run off with the rock

Date: 2008-01-03 14:18:42
I shoot you with a machine gun from da negative fif dimension that shoots uranium cockroches that are in a hot pink and hot green awxom psico murder mystery haunted house with mummy tube worms and leather dogs that are chasing and haunting you and your class at shcool and have marko polo style paintings and broken alca=hol bottles in it filled with fake green and red blood that mixeds into a purpile explosiom n of SPOLION and take da rock

Date: 2008-01-03 15:41:27
I pick the uranium cockroches that are in a hot pink and hot green awxom psico murder mystery haunted house with mummy tube worms and leather dogs that are chasing and haunting you and your class at shcool and have marko polo style paintings and broken alca=hol bottles in it filled with fake green and red blood that mixeds into a purpile explosiom n of SPOLION out of my body. I then proceed to hunt down Fivex's empty body & bury it under 28 miles of elephant dung before he comes back. Finally, I proclaim RPBnimrod as a terrorist, picking the rock up from his bullet-ridden body afterwards.

Date: 2008-01-03 19:51:25
I fieghn death and throw ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ at Hoggins and take the rock and stick it in my ginormouse mind. EAT DAT SHIT!!!