Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

That's My Rock - Page 15

Re: That's My Rock

Posted by: DynaShock
Date: 2008-03-24 22:01:05
During my daily running exercise, I accidentally ram into baby_fire, which sends her flying 62 football fields away, which allows me to freely pick up the rock she dropped in the process.

*picks up rock and continues running*

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2008-03-25 01:47:02
I slam DynaShock with a Silph Co. Building and she flies towards Alcatraz.

I take the rock! The shiny golem is mine!

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2008-03-25 08:21:28
I call upon Chuck Norris. You never had a chance. I however, have the rock.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-03-25 10:40:51
…Until I come through the glitch city portal and take the rock, and then I flee back through, leaving you rockless.

Date: 2008-03-25 10:59:10

…leaving you rockless.

In more ways that one*shot*

Anyways, I follow you through the portal with Chuck Norris, who promptly roundhous kicks you out of that universe & into one filled with numerous RAILGUNSw00t. You immediately get pwned.

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2008-03-25 12:12:51

…leaving you rockless.

In more ways that one*shot*

Anyways, I follow you through the portal with Chuck Norris, who promptly roundhous kicks you out of that universe & into one filled with numerous RAILGUNSw00t. You immediately get pwned.

Chuck Norris was my robot in disguise, and turns on you, pwns you, smashes the rock into sevenths, and I *facepalms* took all the pieces to the graveyard.

Date: 2008-03-25 13:48:53
As we all know, the rock is indestructable ([size=1]even for Chuck Norris *gasp*[/size]). Therefore the only possible explanation is that you were hallucinating, & what Chuck Norris smashed into sevenths was, in fact, you, you were so shocked by this that you saw everything out of Chuck Norris' eyes ([size=1]while still hallucinating[/size]). This also means that Chuck Norris is now the rock, I ([size=1]who got pwnd[/size]) am Chuck Norris, & you are me. Chuck Norris belonged to you, & so the rock belongs to me!

Posted by: DynaShock
Date: 2008-03-25 20:09:08
*grabs the rock while Hoggins is rambling*
*runs off*

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-03-25 20:14:30
I use the power of Rock Music to give me the rock and blow your head off. ROCK. ON.

Posted by: Ghostsanora
Date: 2008-03-25 22:49:33
As rock music is usually rebellious, it rebels against you. You lose whatever control you had over it and drop the rock trying to defend yourself. I sneak in and grab it. *runs away*

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2008-03-25 23:22:20
I stick an antenna into you, so you get under control of my remote control, so you personally give teh rock to ME.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-03-26 00:13:26
However walk over to you and turn the rock into a bomb. Aftr the bomb explodes in your face, I turn all the ashes into the rock again, however in metal form.  The metal(As it is now called) dethrones all rock as it transforms into living metal. I throw A trophy stand at it. I then puff off the base and swallow it so that the metal can never become the real rock.

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2008-03-26 01:14:50
I trap u all in an alternate dimension where Brock is gay and i steal the rock and go to honolulu,Cinnabar.

Posted by: baby_fire
Date: 2008-03-27 02:07:56
I however was really honolulu,Cinnabar. I jump out and surprise atoms2ashes with my 1337 ninja skillz and steals the rock.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-03-27 02:13:52
However the rock uses earthquake and destroys the Island thus making you drown. I use my new snag machine to catch the rock using my cloned master ball. I then pull order apart causing a Hole leading to BSOD apereing in the sky. I fly into the portal using my starly. The portal then closes.