Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

That's My Rock - Page 10

Re: That's My Rock

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-14 18:49:20
well I have half the rock living inside my body! suck it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-01-14 18:52:01
but the rock uses selfdestruct, so I have all of the rock.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2008-01-18 16:00:17
LOL THIS GAME IS SO WACKY! I like it  :P. uuuuhh…….if my calculations are correct, the rock is gonna get pretty small from self-destructing over and over. OH WELL! I might as well make it smaller to make this game crazier so I wish my Jirachi to give me the rock and make it microscopic and to make it utterly impossible to become any larger than an atom forever!!! And the impossible CANNOT become possible, so now I have it but neither I nor another poster can see it without a microscope!

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2008-01-18 16:20:53
I get a telecopic eye built for me, with in built microscope. I get the rock & revert it to normal size.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-01-18 17:27:36
Then, you throw the rock at me in the "Throw and obect at next poster" or whatever that game is called and I keep the rock safe in the pocket of my indestructable pants with a force field around it so nobody can get it.

Posted by: Ghostsanora
Date: 2008-01-18 17:49:31
I assert my powers as the first poster and order the rock  to evolve…:

[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/Ghostsanora/Sprites/3524546007.jpg[/img]

…and it becomes too much for your pocket to carry!!

This all happens in the S.S. Anne Docking Area so I put it in the back of the truck and drive away!
(The purpose of the truck has been found!!!)

Date: 2008-01-19 09:26:34
What will Hoggins do?

Hoggins used HYDRO PUMP!

It's super effective!

The wild rock fainted.

Hoggins gained ∞ exp points.

Hoggins grew to level ∞!

……..now what?

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-01-19 15:32:13
I take the rock from the back of the truck, and then it evolves into an Golem.

Date: 2008-01-19 16:01:37
The rock's not in the truck though, it is sprawled out fainted on the floor of an English restaraunt run by some unknown creature of death, doom & destruction. You just so happen to have evolved a rock stuck to your shoe which fell off in a convincing enough way to make you think you've found the real one & it was just under your foot. As this rock would not be used to having evolved in such a manner, it devours your vital organs & wonders off to celebrate, before dying from the bungee rope snapping.

Posted by: Ghostsanora
Date: 2008-01-22 18:57:44
… and while everybody is fighting over what happened to it, I pick up the unclaimed rock.
*flees*

Date: 2008-01-23 10:17:57
I teleport above your head on a pogo stick, you now have a pogo stick through your face. I take the rock.

Date: 2008-01-24 22:34:12
However, since it's a Golem, it's too heavy for you to carry and you get crushed underneath it. I take out a Poke Ball and catch the Golem, so it's officially mine now! Just to be sure, however, I teleport it and myself to the hundreth dimension (better than yours ;D).

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-24 23:14:57
I find the rock, grow moss and seaweed on it, , , , , , , , ,  m  , , , , , and put it on my antimatter lawn sothat it looks like a bush!

Date: 2008-01-24 23:29:27
The only problem was that there are many duplicates I hid around the hundreth dimension that all look and feel exactly the same and only I know where the real rock is.

Date: 2008-01-25 09:00:45

You just so happen to have evolved a rock stuck to your shoe which fell off in a convincing enough way to make you think you've found the real one & it was just under your foot.

However, you forgot that the rock which evolved into a Golem wasn't actually the real rock, & so I have not been crushed by it, it was some other person mutilated by the rock so badly that it looks like me ([size=8pt]shockhorror![/size]). So I still have the rock & you are stuck in this supposed "100th dimension" ([size=8pt]how is it that teleports always seem to take people to other dimensions in this game anyway?[/size]).