Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

That's My Rock - Page 17

Re: That's My Rock

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-03-28 02:03:51

[Insert actiony, stunt type event that somehow allows me to aquire the rock here] …I have the rock… =_=
However you got an asteroid insted. I retrophify you and I turn the earth out of it's trophy form.

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2008-03-28 03:27:30
I raise myself from the dead and bring an army of eternal darkness to control all your souls. I destroy the rock and break it into fragments to give to all the other players. But then…

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-03-28 10:35:45
I throw a brick at you, which misses, hits a missingno, that the attacks a mewtwo who throws the missingno at you, knocking you unconscious. I however take the rock fragments, stick them together and somehow stuff it down my brother's old, smelly underwear.

Posted by: baby_fire
Date: 2008-03-28 12:38:58
However, the rock is indestructible and I had it the whole time.

Date: 2008-03-28 14:19:05
However I throw A trophy stand at you and the rock. I run off the the Rock trophy.

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2008-03-28 16:28:38
Many Shadow bugs come and turn into the rock. I touch the trophy and sneak away with the rock.

Date: 2008-03-28 20:05:01
I summon an earthquake and allof you fall. except the rock which is invincible. I take the rock. it began to glow. and it is mine!

Date: 2008-03-28 20:42:29
However the rock blitzer stole realy was a decoy So I turn everything back to normal. I then throw A trophy stand at Blitzer and Atoms2ashes.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2008-03-28 20:54:06
It turns out that you can't use trophy stands out of SSBB, so I take the rock away from you and then hide it in my super secret place.

Date: 2008-03-28 21:18:48
However tabuu comes And makes everything part of SSBB. I then recatch tabu and use him to make me teloport to your SSP I catch the rock with A pokeball, Thtrow A trophy stand at it, and repeat 3 times. I have tabuu Make It so that you can't use Trophy stands outside of SSBB as I run away with the rock.

Date: 2008-03-29 02:15:01
u trip because someone distracted u when he called you "horny"
I then take the rock and slam mario in the way to pallet town.

Date: 2008-03-29 02:40:00
I trap you and the rock in my Pokemon shiny gold ROM. I then releas atoms2ashes. I then put the rom on my Games and music cart. I then use the GB printer to get the golem sticker. I stick it to the to of A trophy stand and tap it's base. I then rererecatch the rock.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2008-03-29 07:50:00
It turns out you were using my Trophy Stand, so I take back my Trophy Stand, and then hide it again.
(I have a tracking device on it!)

Date: 2008-03-29 20:45:57
I then warp everyone into soviet russia. (in soviet russia, rocks fight for YOU!)

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2008-03-30 14:06:15
I access Tabuu's Pokedex Trophy entry. Somehow it destroys everything becuase Tabuu is taboo, although I and the rock am resistant to it. Since the ground is destroyed, I get the rock while falling and start trying to divide by zero over 9000 times.