Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

That's My Rock - Page 4

Re: That's My Rock

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-20 14:03:08
At this point, I summon Chuck Norris, who roundhouse kicks you and your avatar's asses and gives me the rock.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-12-20 15:48:54
Then Gandalf the Grey & Gandalf the White & Monty Python & the Holy Grail's Black Knight & Benito Mussolini & the Blue Meanie & Cowboy Curtis & Jambie the Genie, Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk & Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman & every single Power Ranger, Bill S. Preston & Theodore Logan, Spock, the Rock, Dock Ock & Hulk Hogen all came out of nowhere lightning fast & they kicked Chuck Norris in his cowboy ass.

I then take the rock while you're looking on in total awe.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-12-20 16:20:31
I send out the Umbreon in my avatar and make it use Thief on you. I get the rock.

Date: 2007-12-20 16:22:08
At this point, Arcanine uses Jingle Balls and causes Umbreon to die of shock, thus, I get the rock.

[size=70pt]w00t I GOT THE ROCK!![/size]

Date: 2007-12-20 16:25:18
I still have the rock in my pack, and what LedZeplinIII got was a concrete replica of it.

Date: 2007-12-20 16:28:00
This time, Peter Griffin

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/29/Family-guy-peter-griffin8.jpg[/img]

seen here, farts on Kyouki and eats the rock, which technically means I have the rock now.

Date: 2007-12-20 16:36:04
Peter Griffin shits the rock out and flushes it, and my men retrieves it from the sewer, and cleans it like crazy. I now have the rock.

Date: 2007-12-20 16:38:24
Then, Homer Simpson picks you up and puts you in a can of Duff Beer. He drinks you and craps the rock out. I now have the rock.

Date: 2007-12-20 16:44:28
A whole army of my clones kill Homer Simpson and you, so I get the rock in a way.

Date: 2007-12-20 16:46:43
However, my dead body reincarnates, summons Peter

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/29/Family-guy-peter-griffin8.jpg[/img]

, and together we both kill you and all your clones you ever had forever and their can never be another you or clones of you ever again no matter what, they are erased from existance forever, and we get the rock forever and ever.

Date: 2007-12-20 16:54:31
The Universe returns an "ILLOGICAL ERROR", resets, life starts all over again, I get born again, and get your rock.

Date: 2007-12-20 16:55:58
However, you are promptly erased again forever because the video tape of you coming back was erased, and thus, the rock magically enters my posession again.

Date: 2007-12-20 17:00:38
But I was erased forever only partly, because I have a real copy of myself, and so I kick you in the groin and retrieve the rock.

Date: 2007-12-20 17:02:55
However, a time portal comes and once again, you are erased from permanent existance, this time forever and ever, and you can't ever come back no matter how hard you try, so don't even try. I got the rock again.

Date: 2007-12-20 17:05:06
The Universe returns another "ILLOGICAL ERROR" because time travel is illogical, it resets, life starts over again, and I get the rock. XD