Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

That's My Rock - Page 16

Re: That's My Rock

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2008-03-27 05:44:21
But the rock is indestructable and escapes the ball. The portal breaks and instead sends you to The Blank Space (map bank 0, map number 0).

But i do not get the rock. I patiently wait…

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-03-27 10:30:00
… for the full moon. There, I m waiting, as a werewolf, and after biting you a few times, take the rock and run to my house.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2008-03-27 11:30:47
I remind you that werewolves do exist, & so after you bite atoms2ashes a few times, you just get the $#!+ beaten into you. I then hit atoms2ashes over the head with a frying pan, & grab the rock.

Posted by: baby_fire
Date: 2008-03-27 13:27:23
I use my lapras to save me from drowning, have the lapras use ice beam on Hoggins and I run away with the rock while Hoggins is frozen.

Date: 2008-03-27 13:49:24
Hoggins is frozen solid!
Wild Newo appeared!
Wild Newo used Headbutt!
A critical hit!
Hoggins was defrosted!

I pull the rock ([size=1]which is still frozen[/size]) out of my pocket. I wonder what you picked up instead…?

Date: 2008-03-27 13:53:12
(But headbutt isn't a firetype attack. And how to you fit a gravler in your pocket?)

Realizes that I have a rattata instead. I throw the rattata at Hoggins and hide in glitch city. Waiting. Watching.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-03-27 14:53:47
However Tabuu Comes and rips time and space so that Glitchcity doesn't exist. I then catch tabuu with A masterball. I then use tabuu to destroy hoggins by using his wing attack(In SSBB It's darn near impossible to doge unless you know the trick.). I then have tabuu bring the gravler(the rock) to me. I make him evolve it. I then through My new master ball I got from the cloning trick to catch the Golem(It was A gravler). I make it stay in its pokeball. However as hoggins rappers I flatten the master ball and throws it torts Hoggins It turns him into a trophy I then pick up the surviving Masterball. A hole in the sky then appears I through the masterball up into it And Out pops the glitchcity trophy and Baby_fire. The rock is gone forever.

Date: 2008-03-27 15:05:38

And how to you fit a gravler in your pocket?)

It's a big pocket.

Anyways, to evolve a Graveler into a Golem, you must first trade it, so I traded some random shiny Graveler with Tabuu for the rock.

However, this now leaves me in a position where the rock & I have been turned into a trophy. Hmm, how are you going to get out of this one then, Hoggins?

Date: 2008-03-27 15:10:08
Is confused as to what happened.

So, is the rock gone now?

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2008-03-27 17:58:21

However walk over to you and turn the rock into a bomb. Aftr the bomb explodes in your face, I turn all the ashes into the rock again, however in metal form.  The metal(As it is now called) dethrones all rock as it transforms into living metal. I throw A trophy stand at it. I then puff off the base and swallow it so that the metal can never become the real rock.

The rock cannot be broken, so everything after Ghost gave the rock to me is an illusion. I, however, teleport to the different dimension with the rock.

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2008-03-27 18:00:01

And how to you fit a gravler in your pocket?)

It's a big pocket.

Anyways, to evolve a Graveler into a Golem, you must first trade it, so I traded some random shiny Graveler with Tabuu for the rock.

However, this now leaves me in a position where the rock & I have been turned into a trophy. Hmm, how are you going to get out of this one then, Hoggins?

The rock was already a Golem. :/

Date: 2008-03-27 18:10:05
However that random rock you gave me was the real one, so the real one seems to be gone. I then think "how will I get the rock". I then tap on Hoggins trophy base to turn him back to normal. I then say "I only did that to test something". I then tap on the base of the glitch city trophy and it turns into glitchcity.  I then say "Sources!" . I then Jump onto the rising glitchcity as it rises into the new portal and I say "Ciao" as I throw A trophy stand at hoggins. I miss and turn the earth and everyone on it into a trophy. I then glue my model of A spacesuit onto my last trophy stand and tap the base. It turns into a space suit. I put it on and  try to hover to the earth trophy. I then tap the trophy's base and I then jump onto glitcity. One I reach the portal a trophy of the rock holding A trophy stand falls onto glitchcity. I tap It's base, catch the rock, and when I'm in where glitch city was, I throw the trophy stand onto the portal to turn it into a trophy. Now no one can get me or the rock!

Date: 2008-03-27 18:57:25
I wish to have the rock. So, my fairy godparent make the rock appear. Then I wish to be in fairyworld (with the rock) and that the bridge to fairyworld be broken.

Date: 2008-03-27 22:22:03
Then I pace around on how I'm supost to get the rock I then  get an Idea but then A Trophy stand hits me on the head as I turn unconsius and beome a trophy. After 1 hour Dany Phantom comes and taps my trophy base. Then two trophy stands fall from the sky and hit Dany Phantom on the head turning him into a trophy.
I hen tap the Portal trophys base doging the thre trophy stands that fall. I then grab the Dany phantom trophy and thow one of the bases onto the ground. I hold onto the glitch city trophy as Me and the Dany phantom trophy rise through the portal. Once I'm back in the real world, I burp up A trophy stand. I trow it onto the portal right befor it closes so that it turns into a trophy. I reprogram the  portal so that it teloports me to fairy world. I tap on the base of both the portal trophy and the dany phantom trophy. I have DP(Dany phantom) fly me into the portal. I then make DP disable the big wand.
He brings back A laser gun that makes whatever the laser toutches, and a laser gun the catchs whatever it's laser touches. I use both lasers on the rock. I then use the trophy laser randomly for 24 hours. I the Relax in the middle of the Trophyfied Universe.

Posted by: Ghostsanora
Date: 2008-03-28 01:40:29
[Insert actiony, stunt type event that somehow allows me to aquire the rock here] …I have the rock… =_=