Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Official 1st Gen (Red/Blue and Yellow) Glitch Discussion - Page 1

Official 1st Gen (Red/Blue and Yellow) Glitch Discussion

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-03-12 12:22:10
Here you can discuss First Generation glitches like R/B's A, PkMn, .4, and Charizard 'M… Yellow's 3TrainerPok?, X - x, and pPkMnp… and stuff.

Re: Official 1st Gen (Red/Blue and Yellow) Glitch Discussion

Posted by: AnimalCrossingAddict
Date: 2006-03-12 15:05:54
Blok messes up my graphics, and makes my HOF more laughabe

Date: 2006-03-12 15:18:03

Blok messes up my graphics, and makes my HOF more laughabe

Hahahah. I actually like the messed up HOF's.

Date: 2006-03-12 16:01:00
me too!

Date: 2006-03-12 16:02:32

me too!

Say, have you ever seen Pok?mon with glitchy types or anything in your HOF?

Date: 2006-03-12 16:04:57
Well Iv'e seen a lot of glitch blocks and things that says Nosis and Surf and Blasto (My blastoise) and the Gyarados named Mew

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-03-13 22:20:40
lol. mew.

Date: 2006-03-13 22:45:40

lol. mew.

Eh. People think Mew is a big deal. It's not. It's not like a great revelation if a three-letter word or a supposedly rare pokemon appears in your HoF.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2006-03-15 19:36:53
Hm once I was messing around with my old red doing MissingNo. hunting right after I did I checked my HoF and man it was badly messed up there was one part of it did freak me out there was a Pokemon CoolTrainer female in there she was normaly but the stuff on the bottem was not..after I checked though page 7 & 8 I almost droped my game in Page 7 was MissingNo. then 8 was 'M

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2006-03-20 04:19:42
Earlier today, I had been viewing my hall of fame (glitched of course), and this item ball started moving around the screen. o_o

Date: 2006-03-20 19:58:00
Really? that's strange never happened to me rats don't have my old red anymore i would of Glitch hunted so much it would never work again

Posted by: barneyzhen
Date: 2006-03-26 16:34:08

Earlier today, I had been viewing my hall of fame (glitched of course), and this item ball started moving around the screen. o_o
:o

Date: 2006-03-26 18:22:03

:o

Posting just an emoticon is pointless, and stupid, therefore SPAM. *asks everyone politely to read the rules, in case they have not*

Date: 2006-03-26 19:07:42
I already know the rules a item ball moving around the screen that's freaky really weird once I was checking, my old red's glitched well badly glitched HoF right I got to page 105 right, I saw this Pokemon like um a Pikachu like a Bulbasaur I saw once in my HoF like your avi Abwayax  right and it had well one  h*ll of a long cry it was like MissingNo.'s but bit diffrant it last about i dunno 5 mins until my game froze at page 106, there was a black screen a small red Pixel, there in the right corner on my screen then the sound stopped then this buzzing sound was heard then I pressed, B nothing happened I pressed A but still nothing so I turned off my Game Boy Color and tried again it was like it again but, it never froze the buzzing was back but was about to go to 107 until it crashed so I never got the chance to see  how badly damaged it was until have to restart the hole game and redo it all.

Posted by: Robjoe1107
Date: 2006-03-31 23:24:42
I've been wandering… what up the Yellow version MissingNO.? I've looked around the site a bit, but didn't find anything about MissingNO.'s Yellow doppleganger. So, can I obtain it without a Gameshark? And what will it do if I capture it? I apologize in advance if I overlooked it on the main site about it.

And also, I quite enjoyed the site, as it opened my eyes up to many glitches besides R/B MissingNO. and the Ditto Trick. I applaud your efforts. :)