Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation III Glitch Discussion

Gen III: Access Pokémon beyond the sixth slot sub-glitches. - Page 30

Re: Gen III: Access Pokémon beyond the sixth slot sub-glitches.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2015-05-03 07:13:27
Great research, thanks for sharing this Metarkai. 6-7/32 chance to get your EVs>species corruption(?). That sounds much better. I'll try to get the Caterpie perfect initiator. Thanks for teaching us about fast cloning too.

Is 0x2600 a fast clone glitch Pokémon on English Emerald too? If not, do you know of a fast clone glitch Pokémon on English Emerald?

Edit: Got fast cloning to work with 0x2600 in the English version.

Posted by: Metarkrai
Date: 2015-05-03 11:49:04
Well, that was something I should have written quite some time ago.
The 6-7 chances come from the 5 clones of the Pokemon you want to Corrupt.
As the Party Pokemon Selection Pointer select blocks of 25 double-words, and as PC Pokemon are stored in blocks of 20 double-words, with the initiator-Poke-initiator-Poke-…-Poke setup, you'll have a Corruption pattern that is periodic every 5 Pokemon.
And each of these 5 Corruption will also be different, so that makes at least 5/32 chances to have one Pokemon that has its PID corrupted (same for TID).
And, since the DMA can move a RAM double-word on 32 different consecutive adresses, if you take a certain double-word, you have either 1 or 2 positions of that double-word that will induce a good Corruption.
And with 5 clones, you have either 1 or 2 of them that will have 2/32 chances to be well corrupted, and the working corruptions are all with different RAM positionings from DMA, so you can sum all the cases to have a 6-7/32 total chance.

A lot of Glitch Pokemon can do fast cloning, as they mostly need to have a long name, but a large majority of them will generate a Bad Egg in the way.
0x288A has the specificity to generate a Bad Egg of 0x0000 that you can release, so it's easier to clone with it.
There's a setup I randomly fell on after the video to not generate any Bad Egg, which is the following :
- Open PC with Move Pokemon.
- Go over the Glitch Pokemon.
- Open your party, grab a Pokemon, and deposit it right after that (leave him in the party). (this changes the glitched data stored for "grabbed Pokemon" into the data of a normal Pokemon)
- Go over the Pokemon you want to clone without going again over the Glitch Pokemon.
- Try to grab the Pokemon once, then trade the "invisible" Pokemon the hand grabbed with the Pokemon you wanted to clone. (the "invisible Pokemon" being the party Pokemon you grabbed earlier, so you'll be able to release it) (swapping Pokemon refreshed the "grabbed Pkmn" data)
- Deposit the Pokemon you wanted to clone elsewhere.
- Try to grab that Pokemon again, and deposit the "invisible Pokemon" on an empty PC slot. (now that's a clone of the Pokemon you want to clone)
- Repeat the last step until you've got enough clones.

The only difference with the video is that you go and grab a party Pokemon to change the "grabbed Pokemon" data, as for a certain reason, you can grab Party Pokemon without any issue, but not PC Pokemon.

Date: 2015-05-03 12:22:10
Oh, I wasn't aware. It's the first time I've seen it though and you post clear steps. :)

I have made two VBMs for VBA-RR v24 svn422 (this emulator I think). Please check them.

In my first VBM I do all of what you said up to obtaining perfect initiator Caterpie clones (marked [fed Pokéblocks] and unmarked) and cloning them. I had good luck with getting the initial Horsea Egg; a sign that Seedot initator was working(?). It took a while for me to get the perfect initiator Caterpie; but I am satisfied that I did my first direct Egg>Pokémon conversion.

Question 1: Though you don't regard Seedot as a "perfect initiator", if I gave the Horsea something other than 10 HP EVs could I use that to get Pokémon other than Caterpie? I have great luck with Seedot initiator, I hope it wasn't just me being particularly lucky though.

For my second VBM I used A-Save to prepare a Deoxys Horsea (1 Attack, 154 HP) and cloned it 10 times. I arranged my Pokémon in box 2 in the unmarked Caterpie clone>Seasor (x5) and marked Caterpie clone>Seasor (x5).

I tried having those Pokémon in order from box 1 but I actually didn't have much luck getting normal Eggs. However, when leaving three spaces before the first Caterpie I got a Deoxys Egg after only a few tries.

[img]http://i.minus.com/ibpZzX3Hfzph2j.png[/img]

Question 2: Was I doing everything correctly (in the VBM files) to maximize my chances? As I don't have full technical knowledge of what I'm doing yet I'm not sure.

Question 3: Did I do a bad thing by leaving three spaces?

Thanks in advance.

Links to my VBM files:
Movie 1 - https://mega.co.nz/#!M51hnJ4B!BM2kXlMmw2hYNUjjadAhCosZ9eVrxNDrySHzj3Q0u5U
Movie 2 - https://mega.co.nz/#!V9FHHB6K!7dtW9dr7woG-HQMWCJdsyYC9sJw-t8bCA3HWXfy-Vrk

Date: 2015-05-03 15:09:11
1) Yeah, the 10 HP Ev is just there to not have 0 HP & Atk EVs so that Horsea doesn't turn into 0x0000 which is considered as a blank space (you can't grab him nor see him after the corruption), and it's the first easy to get EV amount that came to my mind as I preferred using items than fights.

As long as you prepare the Corrupted Pokemon well (the last phase with specific EVs and Beauty), things will be ok.

2) The spaces you leave before the first Caterpie in Box 1 or 2 don't count.
You just need to have them placed in consecutively between Box 1 Slot 1 and Box 2 Slot 24, so that they can be corrupted with 5 clones each suffering a different corruption.
You could do other placements, like Caterpie - clone - space, which wouldn't change anything (since we're dealing with events that have a period of 5, the lenght of our Pokemon sequence can be 2,3 or 4 (or higher), that won't change the periodicity of the effects).
Apart from that, since I suppose that the Caterpie were finely made, and since the Horsea has the right EVs, the pattern and things should be working.

Also, certain 3rd gen save editors can change the PID of your Pokemon since they don't really care about it (as long as it gives nature, gender and shinyness), so I don't know if A-save also does this, and if that preserves the substructure order or not.
This could be a hindrance regarding the Corruption type of your Pokemon that could change if you modify its EVs/Moves/… with a save editor, and I don't really have info about that as I'm manually editing the stats of my Pokemon with Memory Viewer to skip some trainings.
EDIT : Apparently, A-save doesn't do that.

For the Double Corruption :
Once the preparations are done, the corruption in itself is just about the luck to have a good RAM positioning.
A tiny saddening thing is that on French Emerald versions, you can (most of the time) grab and clone the Eggs after the first corruption (or if the Pokemon TID was corrupted), as Glitch Move 0x4000 has a PP amount with its bit 6 set to 1, allowing you to keep high success chance for the second corruption phase.
In US Emerald, 0x4000 doesn't have a convenient amount of PPs to do that.
But you can find moves ID who will become convenient Glitch Moves (the PP byte has its Bit 6 set to 1) after the Move ID xor 0x4000 corruption (in general with the TID corruption as the PID corruption will nearly always swap the Attacks substructure because it's the best to manipulate with Smeargle) and do the same thing (being allowed to grab and clone the Egg).
However, I don't have a tool to see the properties of Glitch Moves on US Emerald (I have one for FR Emerald), but with manual corruptions (you change the TID with Memory Viewer) and my lua script, or Sketch + PP amount adress for the leading Poke during fights, you should be able to see what move Horsea (or another Pokemon you would use for Corruptions) could learn to allow you to go faster on the second corruption.

About the .vbm :
I watched the .vbm (that was my first time seeing ones, these things are so nice !), and the whole thing was well made.
Thanks to voltage, you can now skip the long Swampert poisoning phases (for me that was Banette using Curse with an odd amount of HP) with the Decaswitch.
- You just have to get an Invisible Bad Egg from a Pokemon Corruption (that's a Decamark Bad Egg), and with a precise selection, you can switch this Invisible Bad Egg with your last alive Party Pokemon. (I didn't write the exact procedure, but it's like grabbing and depositing a PC Pokemon, then grabbing the invisible Bad Egg and switching it with the Party Pokemon, but that may not be exactly that so you might have to try out a few times before the game will alow you to switch these Pokemon).

The values for Caterpie are the good ones (1400B4B2 0000B4A6 000…. for 2nd substructure on first Caterpie, and 1400B4B2 4800B4A6 8A0… for 2nd substructure on Marked Caterpie).

But yeah, you did the good things to be sure that you have a chance that the Pomeg Corruption will work, and have great chances of success.

About Deoxys Obedience :
Also, Deoxys isn't obedient and couldn't have been so, because by corrupting Horsea, Miscellanous was read on Attacks, so the Obedience Flag was read on Move 4 PPs.
However, you would have needed a Double Corruption (I don't remember if it's mandatory or not for this), and a Move with 64 PPs, and Horsea doesn't learn such a move.

About Double Corruption possibilities :
But with Smeargles and Glitch Moves, it's easy to pull off a manipulation like this.
(To obtain any Glitch Move you want, use the in-game Plusle as it has Attacks read on EVs when corrupted)
(For Glitch Items, use Horsea again with Def and Spd EVs)
You can't do all the data manipulations you want with Smeargles and Double Corruption, as there are only 10 substructure permutations available with the 0x40 Corruption, and as you can't fully manipulate Smeargle EVs or Moves (you can't Sketch every Glitch Move as they may freeze the game when doing so), but you can go quite far with this.

The biggest manipulation I did was for a Mewtwo :
Lv 0, caught in a Safari Ball at Lv 111 in Cerulean Cave, holding a Master Ball,
IVs : 31/23/31/27/31/31 ,  EVs : 235/0/255/255/255/191

He had Glitch Moves (removed with Day Care) because I focused on manipulating Growth, Miscellanous, and EVs.

As for the 10 possible substructure permutations, that I call Corruption types (because it determines what your Pokemon will turn into), I have reported them in a list, and here's a quick translation of that list :
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LKR8RVG.png[/img]

For example, Horsea's Corruption type is GE AM EG MA (Type 8 ).
This is quite useful because when you're farming for Smeargles for Double Corruption manipulations, you only need one Smeargle of each Corruption type (a bit less since some types are useless, and some have nearly the same uses), and you can check that either by testing (you give the smeargles certain tiny characteristics and corrupt them to see what type they are), or by using my lua script (if doesn't directly give the type, but you can deduce it from the substructure orders before and after Corruption).

Getting an obedient event Mew (example) :
For example, if you were to need a Faraway Island Lv 30 Obedient Mew from Emerald, this means you need to manipulate Species, obedience, and Met Location + Met Lv + Met Game.
So you'll either do a Type 8 (Growth on Evs and Misc on Attacks) or Type 3 (Growth on Attacks and Misc on EVs) Corruptions.
Since you're not manipulating too much Miscellanous data, you can use EVs to get them all, so a Type 3 will be easier to set up.
You would need for that :
Move 0x97 (Acid Armor) as Move 1, 201 Atk EVs, 158 Speed EVs, 1 SpAtk EV, between 64-127/192-255 Feel.
Here, Speed EVs and Feel are maipulated, and Feel is in the 0x40-0x7F/0xC0-0xFF zone, but not Speed EVs, so you'll also need to have a "forbidden" Ball or 64-127 Beauty to make the Pokemon corruptible.
So use Pokeblocks that give Beauty like 4-player Blue Pokeblocks (12 Beauty, 21 Feel), so that with 6 of these Pokeblocks, you have 72 Beauty and 126 Feel.
Or use 6 Blue Pokeblocks then Red/Yellow/Green ones to make Feel higher than 192 and you'll be fine. (this will influence the Ribbons and IVs, so that won't really matter).
Also, be sure not to have any Move 3 and 4 so that the Mew will be at Lv 0 and you'll be able to remove its glitch moves from DayCare (or you can manipulate its Exp and Held Item to have specific moves like Sketch with 0x00A6 Item or 0x XXXX 00A6 Exp).
You could also we more picky about the Ball, IVs, and other stuff, but this will do the trick.

It takes a bit of time to search and plan the Pokemon you need, and the preparations you need, but once you have your Smeargles, the rest is quite easy to do (teaching moves, making EVs, giving specific Exp, specific PP bonuses, specific Contest stats, specific Held Item) (with the help of Pomeg Glitch for certain values), and a Double Corruption finishes things off.

Posted by: Spectramark
Date: 2015-05-06 06:27:28
Not sure if this has been posted already, but I found something pretty interesting.
After scrolling past the 6th slot and using a fluffy tail, I attempted to talk to the Day-care man. However, when I pressed A, the game would freeze for a fraction of a second. Upon attempting to talk to him several times, I suddenly got a call on the Pokénav which spouted an insanely long line of êêêêêêêêêê which lasted several minutes.

Upon ending the call, a variety of things happened:

I was in a Safari game.
My name was changed to êêêêêêêêêêêêêêêêêêêê.
My play time became ?84:43.
I now have 3 badges.
My gender changed to female.
My party became six Bad EGGs, all burned.
I have seen 50 and caught 50 Pokémon in the Pokédex.
Everything in my Bag became ????????, which I apparently had zero of.
My "No. of battles" counter on Match Call became ?????.

Upon exiting the Safari game, my sprite became Red's sprite, of all things.

At this point, attempting to use the PC, checking my Trainer Card or entering a battle all crashed the game.

If I can find the pictures I took, I'll post them. This seems so similar to the ZZaZZ Glitch from R/B…

Date: 2015-05-06 06:34:43
Metarkai and I encountered the same effect but I haven't got name corruption with the Day Care man before. That's cool.

Here is a video.

https://youtu.be/QaPs2KZ7F70?t=802 (13:22)

Date: 2015-05-06 06:42:05

Metarkai and I encountered the same effect but I haven't got name corruption with the Day Care man before. That's cool.

Here is a video.

There's just a grey box with ellipsis on it where the video should be…

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2015-05-06 07:08:43

Here is a video.

Did you click where the video should be to play it?

Date: 2015-05-06 07:47:41

Here is a video.

Did you click where the video should be to play it?

I did try earlier, but it didn't work. It seems to work now, however. Thanks.

Date: 2015-05-06 09:34:53
Another thing: Can anyone help me out with this? I've been trying to get a Gengar egg with the EVs -> Species corruption but it's just not working, or I'm just unlucky.

I have Box 2 of my PC filled with Seasors with (I think, it's hard to calculate EVs on the cartridge version) 94 HP EVs and 0 Attack EVs.
I'm at about 20 tries now, and every time they've just turned into Bad EGGS.

If this matters, here's Seasor's info:

Name:SEASOR
Lv:35
Ability:Swift Swim
Brave Nature
No held item
No ribbons
EXP:43,296 - 3,360 to next Lv.

Moves:
Smokescreen
Leer
Water Gun
Twister

Date: 2015-05-06 13:12:53

Not sure if this has been posted already, but I found something pretty interesting.
After scrolling past the 6th slot and using a fluffy tail, I attempted to talk to the Day-care man. However, when I pressed A, the game would freeze for a fraction of a second. Upon attempting to talk to him several times, I suddenly got a call on the Pokénav which spouted an insanely long line of êêêêêêêêêê which lasted several minutes.

Upon ending the call, a variety of things happened:

I was in a Safari game.
My name was changed to êêêêêêêêêêêêêêêêêêêê.
My play time became ?84:43.
I now have 3 badges.
My gender changed to female.
My party became six Bad EGGs, all burned.
I have seen 50 and caught 50 Pokémon in the Pokédex.
Everything in my Bag became ????????, which I apparently had zero of.
My "No. of battles" counter on Match Call became ?????.

Upon exiting the Safari game, my sprite became Red's sprite, of all things.

At this point, attempting to use the PC, checking my Trainer Card or entering a battle all crashed the game.

If I can find the pictures I took, I'll post them. This seems so similar to the ZZaZZ Glitch from R/B…

What happened here is that you corrupted the RAM value storing the Day Care man script adress (once you enter a map, locations and script adresses of NPC are copied into RAM).
The script adress becomes totally invalid (0x0DXX XXX or 0x48XX XXXX instead of 0x08XX XXXX), and that makes the game store a huge amount of values that overwrite a large part of RAM data when stored.
The read values depend a bit on RNG, since you can obtain certain different results depending on the time when you talk to the NPC.

However, since the overwriting is brutal, there's for now no exploit of this method since it always (or nearly always ?) overwrites data related to current map data. And this makes the game freeze if you were to refresh the map by walking or opening&closing party/bag/pokedex/..
A good amount of times, the script ends with a trainer battle, and losing it allow us to be teleported to another location. However, I don't remember any of these battle going well (if we were able to lose and black out without any freeze).

Another thing: Can anyone help me out with this? I've been trying to get a Gengar egg with the EVs -> Species corruption but it's just not working, or I'm just unlucky.

I have Box 2 of my PC filled with Seasors with (I think, it's hard to calculate EVs on the cartridge version) 94 HP EVs and 0 Attack EVs.
I'm at about 20 tries now, and every time they've just turned into Bad EGGS.

Yeah, this is an issue that can happen (and frequetly) due to the fact that the corruption a PC Pokemon will suffer depends on some part of the data of the PC Pokemon before him.
And in a certain amount of cases, this makes it impossible to have a working corruption (you won't see any Pokemon turn into an Egg with its PID corrupted).
Since you trained 1 Horsea and cloned it, for each Horsea (except the first one), the data of the Pokemon before him is always the same.
Thus, if this data makes it impossible to corrupt one Horsea, all your Horsea won't be corrupted.

This is one of the 2 main flaws of the "basic" Pokemon corruption : if has non-negligeable chances to not work with the Pokemon you're using.

What you could try here is to only use 1 Horsea and put him into Box 2 Slot 24.
This slot is a bit more specific than the others as it's the Slot where RAM Corruption stats, so the Pokemon in that very slot will suffer from less corruption than other PC Pokemon (in general, there will be no 0x05 Corruption on its data, so once the 0x40 Corruption goes onto its PID, he should be corrupted well).
You should have 1-2/32 chances to make the corruption work and have a Gengar like this.

If you want to do other corruptions and other things, I recommend you to read the post I made last page (most of the technical stuff isn't that important, but the procedure is), and to download the nice .vbm Torchickens did, where he created its own corruption initiator and used it to get a Deoxys with 100% chance to succeed.
And if you can do trades, you'll be able to get a corruption initiator with this.

EDIT :

I made AR codes for the Perfect Initiators (both of them), as well as a Cloning Glitch Pokemon 0x288A for easier use.
There's also .dmp and .vbm file to get them in previous page.

Perfect Initiators :
-SEASOR Box 1 Slot 1 :
A2C5C596 17DA2752
F45EB5FD 537687FB
19DF4333 C4F74712
A152E8EA 8D4760CA
B13788DF 3B9B3A06
C779EE6C 581A95B9
21B17AD5 DA302C1D
9D1EF466 2A6BBE89
C8B2C039 BBAF6F10
C6EBC6F3 449F849A
3E96C2CF 7A857392
E961EBF3 AB0BCF93
0C9256C3 62ECB067
CEDF2D7F 2B16ACD8
A0C9067E 5DF79155
B54DF298 D5F5CBE8
938599D1 405D3286
BC4CC3E8 1780C0E0
EBB11B21 D831516F
0E1022AE 1D878554

-Marked SEASOR Box 1 Slot 1 :
A2C5C596 17DA2752
F45EB5FD 537687FB
19DF4333 C4F74712
A152E8EA 8D4760CA
B13788DF 3B9B3A06
C779EE6C 581A95B9
FD888EEC 3BF29F9D
7ECAB9C9 836C5CE0
C8B2C039 BBAF6F10
C6EBC6F3 449F849A
3E96C2CF 7A857392
E961EBF3 AB0BCF93
70733463 A2300296
551E03CE 8008DF22
A0C9067E 5DF79155
B54DF298 D5F5CBE8
938599D1 405D3286
BC4CC3E8 1780C0E0
EBB11B21 D831516F
0E1022AE 1D878554

0X288A Cloning Pokemon Box 1 Slot 1 :
F3FF8938 F2F0E0C9
E2702D51 7857D4A2
AB71E557 19AF41CC
0FE199FA B823C7D7
0ACA1C25 59581547
10E8FBDF 66A39775
C82FFF38 70FF74BC
653F342F CD0F6A08
1F84851D BEC5B4D6
2F151FF1 1728714F
61398186 8C5F9FC5
FD9E9546 E55D0B32
A406783C 0C3177A7
5DF1F989 3FACA9DD
89CEE4A4 EB64C63B
5EB054E7 1231876C
51F13B68 9594314D
6D1A2A74 D3E004EC
1CDFF57E A9407B53
4DAC86DE 3AFEB045

Date: 2015-05-06 13:44:52

What you could try here is to only use 1 Horsea and put him into Box 2 Slot 24.

I'll give that a few tries, thanks.

EDIT: My 11th attempt got me an egg, but it was unhatchable and it contained the Horsea…

EDIT 2: My 14th attempt got me an egg again, but this time containing the Gengar! It worked!

Date: 2015-05-14 11:11:50

About the .vbm :
I watched the .vbm (that was my first time seeing ones, these things are so nice !), and the whole thing was well made.
Thanks to voltage, you can now skip the long Swampert poisoning phases (for me that was Banette using Curse with an odd amount of HP) with the Decaswitch.
- You just have to get an Invisible Bad Egg from a Pokemon Corruption (that's a Decamark Bad Egg), and with a precise selection, you can switch this Invisible Bad Egg with your last alive Party Pokemon. (I didn't write the exact procedure, but it's like grabbing and depositing a PC Pokemon, then grabbing the invisible Bad Egg and switching it with the Party Pokemon, but that may not be exactly that so you might have to try out a few times before the game will alow you to switch these Pokemon).

The values for Caterpie are the good ones (1400B4B2 0000B4A6 000…. for 2nd substructure on first Caterpie, and 1400B4B2 4800B4A6 8A0… for 2nd substructure on Marked Caterpie).

But yeah, you did the good things to be sure that you have a chance that the Pomeg Corruption will work, and have great chances of success.

I'm glad you liked my VBM. Thank you for the tip, I'll use a Curse Pokémon next time and try Decaswitching.

I want to get this to work but FFFF always freezes the game for me when it hatches. Any advice?

Edit: Never mind, I realized it is 0x0A0D and successfully hatched one.

Date: 2015-05-16 08:36:36
I'm trying to get the groovy Pomeg glitch effect caused by 0xCCD7 (who is presumably unhatchable). I forced it with memory viewer so I know this glitch Pokémon has the same effect in English Emerald.

If the Horsea becomes an Egg due to the highest 0x40 being set on its personality value (thus transforming it into 0xCCD7 early) instead of becoming a normal Horsea Egg, is it still possible to get a double corruption?

Date: 2015-05-16 09:03:59
I'll write here what I answered to Torchickens about 0xFFFF since it's a key point of Double Corruption.

Double Corruption directly gives the wanted Pokemon in a non-Egg state, so you don't have to worry about the hatching sequence if you're going for a Glitch Pokemon.

And here's also one fast Pokemon Corruption setup if you just want to get a specific Glitch Pokemon.
- Get the species of the desired Pokemon and the in-game traded Horsea.
- Train Horsea in HP and Atk EVs to make them match the species (species = Atk Evs + 256*(HP Evs) )
- Place Horsea in Box 2 Slot 24, and empty Box 2 Slot 23.
- Perform a first Pomeg Glitch to change Horsea into an Egg. Don't take that Egg with the hand.
- Perform a second Pomeg Glitch to change the Egg into the desired Glitch Pokemon.

Here, the 0x05 Corruption on Horsea's data is avoided by placing it in Box 2 Slot 24, the first Slot where Pomeg Glitch happens. It's the easiest preparation to make, but you can't have more than 1/32 chance to get a working corruption.
You can also manually change Horsea's TID and PID with Memory Viewer, that'll do the same thing.

And for the Glitch Pokemon on the video, who was 0x0A0D and not 0xFFFF (the author mistook the Egg for a 0xFFFF one), I isolated the sequence that induces the audio mess.
It is 28 8E 9B B4 03, and the first value (28) must be the 87th letter of the Glitch Pokemon's name for this to work.
I tried changing certain characters to see the effects, but I was only able to get a horrible audio mess.
If someone knows what kind of code can be executed like this, it would be interesting to check all the possible ones with Glitch Pokemon (since the name must only be more than 100 characters long, a large amount of Glitch Pokemon will interfere).

EDIT :
Torchickens :
Yeah, for Double Corruption, the order in which TID or PID are corrupted have no influence since the goal is to corrupt both of them, and since the Egg (after the first corruption) isn't touched (it's data concerning PPs isn't refreshed).

EDIT 2 :
Here's the video of the messy audio (obtained with 28 8E 9A B4 03)
I think it's best if you don't listen to it because it's really horrible.