Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 12

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-22 19:10:08
*Diane drops brick on Zoltan's tail and falls down hole*
Diane: OW!!! My head!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-04-22 19:13:45
Zoltan jumped in the air. "Ouch!!! Watch where you put them damned things!" A Machoke enters, and moves the bricks. "Watch your mouth, Zoltan, when there's a child around." Zoltan said something under his breath, while Yami, orders two other's to help Rhydon, and another to help with the bricks, so Yami, called Mismagius, to help Diane out of the hole, while Yami, and Starmie, deal with some of the holes.

Date: 2008-04-22 19:20:44
Diane: *once out of hole* Sorry Zoltan, That paintbrush still hasn't been removed, and I tripped on it.
????? 000: …Again…
Diane: HEY! I got wet that day!
????? 000: I'm gonna find Kage. *disappears*

Date: 2008-04-22 19:25:35
Zoltan shook his head. "It's fine. Don't get on my sister's bad side. If you do, don't come crying to me, when she bites." "Go back Zoltan, and make sure." Zoltan stood up and went after Glitchey. Yami, stood up, and sighed, while all over his body and the bridge of his shoulders are covering with bandages, so he jumps onto a platform, then onto a board.

Date: 2008-04-22 19:29:30
Diane: Be careful Yami! *Drops hammer on toe* OW!!!!
ICE Picks up hammer and hits random stuff with it *Yami's foot, the floor, Diane's other foot "OW!", Nurse Joy and Rhydon's knee, doing nothing to it(

Date: 2008-04-22 19:30:56
Yami came back with looks like an axe. "Care, to die painfully, ICE!?" The Machokes, ran and went to the back, while Yami walks over to ICE.

Date: 2008-04-22 19:33:33
Diane: aww, come on, Yami. It's only playing… *checks damaged feet* Playing a little rough though…
*shows Yami bleeding feet and bruised toenails*

Date: 2008-04-22 19:37:27
Yami, sighed. "Playing huh. More like the chip off the Insane Nidoking, block." Yami, puts the axe away for the moment, and place ice packs on her feet,and stood up. "If it does anything like that again, it'll be thrown out, of here until it can behave."

Date: 2008-04-22 19:41:07
*????? 000 comes back with big bite mark*
????? 000: I didn't know Kage didn't want to learn about the human anatomy… Man… can she bite!
Diane: Well, you were told to be careful!
*ICE puts down hammer and artistically drew EXACTLY what happened to ????? 000*

Date: 2008-04-22 19:43:13
Yami sighed. "I warned you." Yami, removed the ice packs, and gentely picks up Diane. "You just rest by the Finneon's the other's and I can deal with this, minus, ICE."

Date: 2008-04-22 19:47:38
*ICE looks guilty, and hides*
Diane: Why am I cursed with this luck… could it have been the time Liza and Tate used their combined Psychic abilities to steal my 5 leafed clover?

????? 000:*To Yami* What's wrong with that Houndoom. Why does she want to sleep and not learn what I've learned? Even then, no reason to bite me, is it?

Date: 2008-04-22 19:51:46
Yami, was kneeling down in front of Diane, to keep her comfortable, and he looks at Gltichey. "It'll depend. If you said anything, to anger her, or tried something."

Date: 2008-04-22 19:52:57
????? 000: Yeah! I was trying to EDUCATE her. (About what humans normally do in private)

Date: 2008-04-22 19:57:06
Yami, shook his head. "She's level 100. She doesn't need to be educated."

Date: 2008-04-23 02:56:09
*Rhydon offers everyone a cold drink*
Diane: Thanks.
????? 000: *makes pillow appear* (Prepare yourself, Kage, for the ultimate pillow fight you'll ever face) OK… I'll go apologize…