Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 189

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-15 19:18:26
Yami: Yes, you'd better Lucario, and Deathfire, you'll never get what you want. If you were on top of Kage, you'd crush her. It's how weakened her bones are. It'll explain why I carry her sometimes, due to her weak joints, and the rest of her bones, are very frail.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-06-15 19:21:36
Deathfire: What about if she was on top?

Lucario: Right, I'm getting it. *Walks off and comes back with  black and silver glittery muzzle*

Date: 2008-06-15 19:23:50
Yami: She won't be able to anything. I swear, I'll not muzzle you, but cut your voice box out, if you keep this bullshit up. Also, Kage, was Spaded, when she was a Houndour, so she cannot have kids.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-15 19:32:19
Diane: If you cut out Deathfire's voice box, not only will Jimmy kill you, you'd also end up badly burnt and bitten.

Date: 2008-06-15 19:36:45
Yami: Get him, to get that fucking thing, tamed, so I won't have to murder him. Perhaps, he should get Deathfire, neutered, so he can't try and get Kage pregnant.

Date: 2008-06-15 19:40:51
Deathfire: WHAT??? AND REMOVE MY MANLYNESS??? NEVER!!! *Blasts Yami in the head with a powerful Flamethrower*

Lucario: THAT'S IT! *Muzzles Deathfire before he can cause anymore damahe* I dure hope this thing's foreproof!

Date: 2008-06-15 19:42:38
Yami: *Was able to move due to his reflexes* The way I create, muzzles, they are. Anyway… *Weakly stands up and holds up the finished collar*

Date: 2008-06-15 19:45:09
Lucario: Who's collar is that?

Date: 2008-06-15 19:47:03
Yami: It's like the one, I have on, by Diane, requested, one like Kage's new collar, but human version.

Date: 2008-06-15 19:50:12
Lucario: That's crazy. Only you and Pokemon wear collars. Diane must be copying you.

Date: 2008-06-15 19:53:00
Yami: *Shrugs* I don't mind. Plus, the one Kage, has on acts like a normal and a flea-collar all the same time. *Puts the collar on Dane, that's a perfect fit*

Kage: Ooh, awesome look Diane. It suits you.

Yami: I create collars, when I have days off, running the Gym, and while Kira, is a sleep, I create them.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-15 20:02:13
Diane: Thank you Kage. Yours looks nice too.

Date: 2008-06-15 20:05:07
Yami: *Sits down and picks up a box and he opens it, and holds up a gold and rainbow collar that matches Yami's Feather from Ho-Oh* I made this, last week.

Date: 2008-06-15 20:11:42
Lucario: Who is that for?

Date: 2008-06-15 20:20:32
Yami: Not sure. Since the feather, means a lot to me, so I created a collar version. I can create another, but it'll take me about a week. I can create all sorts of colored, glittered collars.