Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 5

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-04-20 11:24:36
Yami, sighed and covered his face but hissed with pain when he touched the scratches. "Mismagius, take Glitch-Nidoking, outside, please." Mismagius, nodded and she and Glitch-Nidoking, went outside, and Yami sweatdroped. 'Shit. Just what I don't need…' Yami, held his back as he bowed to her. "Sorry Nurse Joy. Diane, has an insane Glitch-Nidoking, so everthing, has gone crazy… My other Pokemon, are willing to rebuild/relpace anything…"

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-20 11:31:01
Joy: I'll manage…
Diane: *starts crying* If I'd never caught that LM4, This wouldn't have happened. It's all my fault! *Runs into bathroom and crys louder, with ????? 000 trying to comfort her*
Joy: …

Date: 2008-04-20 11:35:47
Yami sighed, and sat down. "….I really don't need this…." Nurse Joy, knelt down beside him. "It's not your fault Yami, nor is is, Diane, you said it was?" "Yeah." "Come on, let me deal with them markings." Yami stood up and he followed Nurse Joy.

Date: 2008-04-20 11:40:54
*water starts leaking out from under the bathroom door, then the door opens and water seeps into everyones shoes, followed by Diane, who looks like she's been crying too long*
Diane: Sorry about the tears earlier, This has never happened before. Also, Thanks for not being mad at me nurse Joy. *Gives Zoltan a cuddle, with more tears*

Date: 2008-04-20 11:50:55
Yami, appears to be standing by the counter with Chansey, and he turns around. "Don't worry about it." "Don't touch the markings, Yami." "If you say so Joy." Zoltan, moved his right paw, and looked at Yami. Yami, lightly sighed, and looks down at his boots for a moment then looked at the door when a Raichu walks in and she walks over to Yami, who picks her up. "Come on, Diane. You can rest at my home, until you feel ready to battle." Yami, moved his right arm and appears the forearm, at the back of his wrist just below the upper part of his arm is covered with bandages, and the Raichu sits on Yami's right shoulder.

Date: 2008-04-20 11:54:15
Diane: *Collapses on sofa* Thanks for letting me rest here for a while. By the way, what happened to Nidoking? *????? 000 Goes into Yami's room and goes under the bed, only to find a Piece of Pizza and a sponge*

Date: 2008-04-20 12:00:00
Yami sat down on the floor by the fireplace, and sighed. "I don't know. Kage, has gone walk about's as well, so I'm sure she isn't far, and Glitch Nidoking." Zoltan walked in and he laid down by Yami's right side and Yami strokes Zoltan's back and moves to the bones on his back, who looks up and seeing the light stitching on his face.

Date: 2008-04-20 12:18:01
*????? 000 comes in with old pizza*
Diane: Hey! where did you get that?
*????? 000 signals to follow it*
Diane: Let's go!

Date: 2008-04-20 12:22:31
Mismagius, came in, and she looked at Yami, who wasn't in the room so she went upstairs and wasn't too happy. "Allright you two, downstairs! Yami's room is off-limits, and it'll no doubt normally be Kage, she brings things up here, and leave them here, downstairs, down you go. Didn't your mother, teach you anything?" Mismagius, told them as she sighed.

Date: 2008-04-20 12:35:07
Diane: Fine…
*????? 000 and Diane Go back downstairs*
????? 000: What's with everyone today?
*Diane stares*
????? 000: what? was it something I said?

Date: 2008-04-20 12:48:38
The front door came open and Yami, had returned with a tank, in his arms so he knocked th door closed with his foot and he put the tank down on the small coffee table in the center of the room and sighed.

Date: 2008-04-20 12:51:50
Diane: There you are! My glitch has been talking! It's really freaking me out!
????? 000: What? I've seen you talk to those Houndoom without a problem. Why would I creep you out?
Diane: See? It's doing that again!
????? 000: Glitches can talk Human, Duh! But we rarely do it because of that response we get.

Date: 2008-04-20 12:57:11
Yami, blinked and looked at ????? 000. "It's true. If I remember right, Glitches, can too know or learn Human Speech, like my Pokemon, do."

Date: 2008-04-20 13:00:07
????? 000: Told you so!
Diane: Well, OK! I can cope with this. Now, if only that Nidoking and other Houndoom were here…
????? 000: I forgot to tell you guys something! I saw that mentally disturbed Nidoking and that Houndoom being taken by some evil humans somewhere, if that helps.

Date: 2008-04-20 13:10:15
Yami, looked at ?????. "What?! Ugh, Team Rocket no doubt…" Yami, ran too quick by ran into the table, and he was trying to be careful on his language so he carefully got up, but kept his right leg off the floor so he hopped out of the door and looked around. "Kage! Nidoking! Yami head laughter, so he looked up at the sky, and seeing, three evil people with nets, with both Kage and Nidoking, inside so, Yami, picked up a Pokeball, from his pocket and called out Starmie. "Starime, lets go! Starmie, cut the net!" Starmie jumped up and spun in a quick way as it flew up into the air cutting the net. "Mismagius, Psychic!" Mismagius, carefully stopped the falling Pokemon then she lowered them down to the ground, but a Pokemon from the sky, struck Mismagius, and appeared to be Super Effective. "Damn Murkrow!" Yami, caught Mismagius, who was down to 5 HP.[/colro]