Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 41

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-03 21:04:52
Kira: *Doesn't reply but runs out of the room then to hers, to find something* Shit, where is it… *Opens the closet but a box-like machine falls out and hits her on the head* Ow! *Shakes it off and goes back to Diane, with the machine on, and appears to be taking away the pain and is able to block out any other pain signals, from the Shadow Pokemon*

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-03 21:13:17
Diane: What's that?

Date: 2008-05-03 21:16:15
Kira; *Is rubbing her head where it fell and hit her* I forgot what my friend called it, so I can call it a Pain Catcher, like a Dream Catcher, it's where this will take away the pain, you feel, of a Shadow Pokemon, and this will store it, and either release it, so it's just air, or it'll change the pain, into something soothing, to calm that Pokemon in pain, down."

Date: 2008-05-03 21:21:44
Diane: Well, it's working, thanks. Do you have any idea of what's making me be able to sense these shadow Pokemon being tortured or turned evil?

Date: 2008-05-03 21:23:50
Kira: *Sits down next to her* I don't know. I can even see the Dark Aura, of a Shadow Pokemon… That's just as bad."

Date: 2008-05-03 21:29:38
Diane: You don't understand. I actually FEEL the pain, as if it's me being tortured. You can't imagine how that feels.
*Eevee, by that time, had long since gone to sleep*

Date: 2008-05-03 21:31:56
Kira: I don't need to feel, when I can SEE their pain, their suffering. Before, I was staring into the eyes, of a Shadow Pokemon, once before, and there I felt emotional waves, of suffering, run through me, I was paralyzed by that look, until Fire Blaze, rescued me, intime."

Date: 2008-05-03 21:41:54
Diane: Wow.. that is terrible. *starts crying*

Date: 2008-05-03 21:43:40
Umbreon*Jumps up and starts purring soflty*
Kira: *Rubs her back* It'll end soon… The nightmare…

Date: 2008-05-03 21:48:27
Diane: *Sniffs* I hope so…

Date: 2008-05-03 21:52:26
Glaceon: *Gives her a tussle with her tail* "It will. Just, right now, we need to bide, outside with a strong solid plan. I know all this waiting, is annoying, yet frustrating, but it's better than running into danger again. While, we try come up with plans, it'll give Yami, sometime to recovery from his 2nd surgery."

Date: 2008-05-04 02:37:39
Diane: Maybe your right. I should probably be more careful, seeing as I'm a main target. I'll just stay inside until further notice.
Espeon:That sounds like a good idea. Eevee, what do you think?
*Eevee is asleep*

Date: 2008-05-04 02:52:33
Umbreon: "Well, that answers, your question."

Date: 2008-05-04 02:59:52
*Diane goes back to bed*
Diane: Wake me up at 11, OK? *Falls asleep*

Date: 2008-05-04 03:01:48
Kira: *Shakes her head, and keeps the Eevee Evolutions, with Diane, and Eevee,  then walks out of the room and Yami is also a sleep while Kage and Zoltan are  as well. 'They're like fucking boulders…' *Carefully picks Yami up without hurting him then takes him back to their room so he can rest better without hurting his spine*