Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 6

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-20 13:15:14
Diane: I'll help! Glitchey! Tackle!
*Direct hit*

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-04-20 13:17:33
Yami, had an idea, so he picked up the Pokeball on his belt and summoned out, another Pokemon, but a Flying-type. "Let's go, Staraptor! Help, ????? 000, to to the skies, to get a better shot!*

Date: 2008-04-20 13:18:53
Diane: Use lock-on!
????? 000: got it!
Diane: now! use Horn Drill!

Date: 2008-04-20 13:23:05
Yami put Mismagius, down. "Get in a bit closer, Staraptor."

Date: 2008-04-20 13:35:32
*Thanks to lock-on, Horn Drill hit it's target.*
????? 000: … Did we win?
Diane: I hope so…

Date: 2008-04-20 14:14:00
(Sorry  I took so long, stupid Firefox, kept crashing. -_-)
Yami, watched as the ship, they were on started to get all haywire, then they used a Pokemon to use Teleport, back to where they came from.

Date: 2008-04-20 17:19:09
Diane: what the hell just happened?
*everyone stares at the glitch Nidoking, who looked as if he was affected by, or used the Superglitch move*

Date: 2008-04-20 20:41:36
Yami, returned his old Pokemon, that were too old or, still too weak to battle, and sighed, and looked at the Nidoking. "…Is that thing, okay?" Kage ran over to Yami, and hid behind him. "T-that thing is fucking crazy!" "Watch your language, Kage." "Gomen nasai Yami-sama." Kage lowered her head a bit. "It's alright, just behave, and stop taking stuff up into my room, would you? I don't fancy having Rattata's all over the place." "Again, Gomen nasai." "Go on, go inside." Yami, rubbed the back of his head witch caused his spikes to move, and he sighed. "Maybe, we should get that thing, back to your home, and bring something, less… Crazy?" Yami, looked at her only half standing on his right leg and is leaning against his house.

(Translation: Gomen nasai Yami-sama, - I'm sorry Master Yami. Gomen nasai - I'm sorry.)

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-04-20 22:57:25
A few hours before that conversation, the plane that left for Orre with the Bassmasta on it got into an accident with a dark bird. It had shiny blue glitter on it when seen up close. The plane made a crash landing on the peak of Mt. Moon. Ambulances rushed in, but for some it was too late. Again, the Bassmasta had been lucky and survived with a few cuts and bruises, so he had a chance to see that bird. He identified it as an Articuno as it was flying off. He saw it fly east.

'Probably going to the Rock Tunnel,' the Bassmasta thought. 'I'll try to find help in Cerulean City.'

He arrived in Cerulean City two hours later, where he rested in the Pokemon Center. Once he got there, he saw a berserk Nidoking destroying a vending machine and a girl with banana and milkshake stains on her skirt. He didn't think much of it and sat down on the Pokemon Center bench, where he eventually fell asleep.

Date: 2008-04-20 23:06:52
Yami, shook his head and ran back to his home, and he came back, so he threw a Master Ball, at the Nidoking, witch was now inside, and he picked it up, then gave it to Diane.
"Try keeping, it inside. Only let it out, if necessary." Yami, sighed and sat down holding his right cheek, when pain flares up, so he leaned back and looked up at the ceiling, but he was holding the Cascade Badge, in his right hand so he put it back into his pocket, ready for the challenger, and he looked around a bit and his Raichu, jumped onto his lap.

Date: 2008-04-21 05:29:16
Diane: What did you put in your pocket?
????? 000: use your brain, Diane! He's a Gym leader, so what do you THINK would be in that pocket?
Diane: Oh, yeah! That Gym battle! I forgot!

Date: 2008-04-21 08:22:07
Yami sighed and picked up his Raichu who became happy. "If you are ready, we can start the battle, at the Gym."

Date: 2008-04-21 08:47:08
Diane: OK! lets go!

In the gym…
Diane: Go, Nido…*Thinks for a second* Go, glitchey!
????? 000: FINALLY! a gym battle!

Date: 2008-04-21 09:10:11
Yami, nodded. "That's fine. This will be a 2 on 2 battle. If your Pokemon/Glitch isn't able to get up or can't move, he or she is unable to battle. Raichu, could you go on the other side please?" Raiami, nodded and she sat at the other side of the arena. "I won't be using my Party Pokemon, so I'll use my Pokemon from here. Let's go, Swampert!" A large Swampert jumped up from the water and landed on the platform in front of Yami.

Date: 2008-04-21 11:19:14
Diane: Glitchey! start off with Tackle!