Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 13

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-04-23 08:54:36
Yami sighed. "Watch it, Glitchey. She can easily kill you. Within four seconds, flat." Yami, sat down with his feet hanging over the edge of the arena when one part wasn't damaged so he looks up at the ceiling.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-23 10:43:39
*Rhydon hands Yami a Lemonade*

Date: 2008-04-23 12:29:31
Yami, appears to be laying on his back, when he blinked twice and a brick fell from the ceiling and hitting Yami. "Ouch!" Yami, sat up, while blood runs down his forhead. "I think that Crazy Nidoking, has done more damage… That I first thought…" Yami, sook his head, feeling dazed from the brick, to the head, so he stood up, and stumbled a few times but regained his balance, and went to get the wound sorted. Zoltan walks in with Kage, who looks at the blood trail.

Date: 2008-04-23 14:08:52
Diane: *Point to ceiling* He did it!

Date: 2008-04-23 14:20:32
Kage blinks and shakes her head and she goes to check on the Pokemon in the tanks, while Zoltan helps, with carrying wood planks.

Date: 2008-04-23 14:42:50
Diane: Let me help you with that! *Takes wooden planks off of Zoltan* Rhydon! Catch!
*Hit's Rhydon, who was crushing concrete for cement. Meanwhile, ICE follows Kage, or to be more precise, her tail*

Date: 2008-04-23 14:58:08
Kage, appears to be singing a song known as My Home Is Through You, by My Chemical Romance, as she appears to be a great singer for a Houndoom. The Gym door opens, and Yami, returns, with more bandages. "I feel like a fucking mummy…." Yami, sat down, for the moment until the effect of the antitheistic, had worn off, so Yami watches the others, work on the Gym, as Yami sighs holding his forehead a bit, where he has a bandage resting on the center of his foreehead, and has bandages running through the jet-black in his hair, instead around, witch seems to be more comfortable, so he tried to stand up to help but was struck by a dizzy spell, so he sat down waiting for the dizziness to ware off.

Date: 2008-04-23 15:00:11
*ICE appears to be trying to attach a pink ribbon to Kage's tail, but has trouble, seeing as it has no arms, just a vast amount of glitchey powers*
Diane: You OK  Yami?

Date: 2008-04-23 15:04:44
Yami, looks up a bit. "…Yeah, got bit of a concussion, so nothing is broken, so I'll be okay once the antitheistic, has worn off."

Date: 2008-04-23 15:56:02
*ICE attaches the ribbon to Kage's tail after a lot of trying.*
Diane:Uh, Kage?

Date: 2008-04-23 15:57:39
Kage sharply turned around facing ICE. "You want something?"

Date: 2008-04-24 10:55:29
*ICE goes and hides*
Diane: Just an opinion on why you think my glitch Nidoking destroyed this place. And what your relationship with Zoltan and Yami is.
???? 000: Diane! Yami's throwing up! It's so cool!
Diane: Oh, no! Kage! Let's help him!

Date: 2008-04-24 12:28:56
Kage sighed. "It's the antitheistic, he isn't too well with it. If antitheistic, is used this happens, when it wares off…" Zoltan glares at Glitchey. Kage, helps Yami stand up, and she takes him back home. Zoltan says something in Egyptian again, so he jumps over the arena and gets a few Starmies, and gets them to fill up the pool but they ended up flooding the floors instead, so Zoltan barked at them, and they went back, so Zoltan drains all the water, and sighed. "The relationship, with Kage, and Yami, with I, is along story."

Date: 2008-04-24 14:05:51
Diane: How long? I can tell you about glitchey's relationship with me!
????? 000: Here we go, flashback!
Diane: We've known each other since we were 6, and I met this *Shows LM4* at the age of 8. It then evolved into the Nidoking that destroyed this place, and nearly killed me.

Date: 2008-04-24 14:11:07
Zoltan sat down. "Well, it was along time ago, when Yami, was 19, he still is now, but there's a bit more to him than meets the eye. You see, Yami is a spirit. Well, sort of. His soul was sealed into a tomb, so 5000 years, later he was brought back to life, so one day, Yami was in Hoenn, and I was only a Houndour, at one stage, and was my sister, but we were near-death, when we were attacked, by Servipers, so he took us to the Pokemon Center, in Slateport, one very late evening, and he too had been attacked, while to keep us alive, so we were so badly poisoned, we weren't going to make it through the night, but somehow, we pulled through, so Yami adopted us both, so for at least, 10 years, we've been with Yami, since. The others, like Raiami, I don't know." Kage, walks back in and she seems less like she was before. "Come on, it's getting late, so we can finish the Gym, off in the morning. Diane, you and your…Glitches, are welcome to stay with us, but Glitchey, and ICE, I want you both to behave yourselfs. Yami's at home now, so he's resting, but try and keep any loud noise down, in order not to wake him." Kage looked at her brother.