Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 88

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-20 14:58:17
*Diane comes into the room scratching*
Diane: Any idea why everyone but Yami, Kira and Brandon are un-itchy?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-20 15:00:32
Kage: Maybe they stayed away from Deathfire. Kira's been in Goldenrod, for 2 weeks, and Yami's either been out, or he's been in hospital.

Date: 2008-05-20 15:03:23
*Moonlight, Moon Angel, Glaceon and Espeon come in, trying to shake off some fleas*

Espeon: Get these thins off me!!! *Referring to both the collar and the fleas*

Moon Angel: *Scratching* Why.. am.. I.. so.. itchy?

Date: 2008-05-20 15:05:43
Kage: Blame that fleabag, Deathfire! The collar stays.

Yami: *Sighs* Sounds like the other's are in trouble again…
Kira: *Sighs and looks away*
Yami: *Sits up* I won't be long. *Kisses her so he gets up and walks out of their room and closes the door and hearing Kira sing to I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance, so Yami, goes to find Zoltan and help him*

Date: 2008-05-20 15:17:07
*Diane is scratching against the door*
Diane: These fleas are weird! Why do they itch me???

Espeon: Kage, if this collar is a flea collar, I don't think it's working very well… *Scratching*

Moon Angel: *Heads into bathroom* Any of you others coming?

Date: 2008-05-20 15:26:02
Zoltan: *Walks out and his fur seems different as it was dried, but is covered in power after the stuff Yami put on his fur before seemed to kill off the fleas and the eggs and the power seems to sooth the itching and stopping them from coming back, so Kage appears* The collar, on your Espeon, is a Psychic-blocking collar, to stop you annoying Kira, so be thankful, she won't murder you.
Kage: *Stands in the shower as the warm water, soaks her fur so Yami uses the same stuff on Zoltan on Kage* What is this? It's all foamy…
Yami: *Moves his legs so he's on both of his knees washing her fur* This will help, trust me. I got plently of his stuff under the sink in here, so just relax, and they'll be gone before you know it. Oh, Zoltan, come back.
Zoltan: *Walks in*
Yami: Stay there Kage. *Stands up and opens the cabinet under the sink and opens a box, and puts a red collar around Zoltan's neck with a tag with his name on it*
Zoltan: What's this? 
Yami: A flea collar. While your wearing that you won't get infected with fleas again. *Gets back into his knees watching Kage's fur*

Date: 2008-05-20 15:27:44
*Diane walks in, scratching*
Diane: Get.. these.. things… off of me!!!

Date: 2008-05-20 15:36:40
Yami: Yami: *Dries off Kage, who sighs and puts the power into her fur and rubs it in and puts a collar on her and she walks out so Yami, stands up and he moves Diane, so she's in front of him, so he kneels down to his height as he appears quite tall, so he moves the shower so he soaks her hair while she has his leather coat on her shoulders so she doesn't get soaked* Next time, stay away from Deathfire.

Date: 2008-05-20 15:39:13
Diane: But he's so soft and cuddly!

Date: 2008-05-20 15:42:12
Yami: And a total fleabag. Zoltan is more softer, then Deathfire.

Date: 2008-05-20 15:47:50
Diane: Why do these flea things go for me and no-one else?

Brandon: Yami, you'd better see this. *holds up shadow Pokemon tracker, which vibrates in the presence of Diane*

Date: 2008-05-20 15:52:24
Yami: *Is still helping Diane* I don't know. *Doesn't look at it while trying to help Diane* I think she's feeling their pain again. Even I can sense, their pain from all the way here. *Moves Diane, so he carefully dries her hair off and he brushes it and is quite gentle* Keep away from Deathfire, and I'll deal with that fleabag, once you lot are safe.

Date: 2008-05-20 15:54:37
Diane: *Through tears that appear* OK Yami… I just feel so much pain now… *Collapses in pain and cries*

Date: 2008-05-20 15:55:37
Yami: Where's that fucking… *Walks out and finds the Pain-blocker and puts it beside her and sighs* Come on Espeon, let's get you free from your fleas.

Date: 2008-05-20 15:58:46
Espeon: OK then.
*Moon Angel jumps in the bath before Yami had a chance to turn around*

Moon Angel: Me first! Me first! Me first!