Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 76

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-14 13:10:02
Zoltan: Where the fuck is Brandon going? Yami, needs fucking help, I mean real help. Nurse Joy, can't handle something like this. *Kage and Zoltan are able to get Yami, onto Kage's back and they walk out*

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-14 13:14:10
Diane: I don't know if even a hospital can help.
Espeon: I could help with the blood, and the broken bones, a little. *tries to use psychic abilities* WHY… WON'T… IT… WORK!!!!

Date: 2008-05-14 13:17:07
Zoltan: It's the collar, Yami put on you, and only he can remove it. *Lets Diane ride on his back* The hospital Kage, is going to, is the best, so they can help Yami. You lot stay here, Umbreon, your in charge.
Umbreon: Okay.
Zoltan: Behave, all of you. Once we have any news, either Kage or I, will come back to let you know of Yami's condition. *Walks out and closes the door*

Date: 2008-05-14 13:24:11
Eevee: Hey, Umbreon. I wanna be you. When am I ready?

Date: 2008-05-14 13:29:43
Umbreon: *Rubs her ear as she has ribbons on the lower parts of her ears and tail* You want to be, me?

Kage: *Turns around when Zoltan walks in with Diane*
Zoltan: Kage?
Kage: They've taken him now, to get treated… That, thing… What was it?
Zoltan: Something called, Darkrai.
Kage: Why would it be doing here?
Zoltan: Who knows… It seems, Yami, knew what it wanted, so he got all of us to leave, and take Diane, to protect her, while he risked his own life, to save hers.
Kage: Yeah, it seemed like it…

Date: 2008-05-14 13:33:52
Diane: It was a shadow Darkrai. I could feel the torture it went through. It was awful. Would explain why I freaked out. But.. why would it attack Yami? Why???

Date: 2008-05-14 13:39:13
Kage: It's what Shadow Pokemon do, Diane. They attack anyone, and anything. They aren't afraid to attack a human.
Zoltan: That's quite true. If you can see, on the back of my right shoulder, Diane, there should be a a weird line, with no fur, that's where I got attacked by a Shadow Pokemon, when I was a Houndour.
Kage: *Looks up*
Yami's Doctor: Kage, wasn't it?
Kage: Yeah. How is Yami?
Doctor: He's still not clearly out of the woods just yet, so we're moving him, somewhere more peaceful, so we can keep a better eye on him.
Kage: Can we go see him?
Doctor: Sure. *Takes them to ICU where Yami in, and Kage looks down*
Zoltan: I know it's painful. *Walks over to him*

Date: 2008-05-14 13:47:29
*Diane appears to be crying*

Eevee: Diane? What's wrong?
Diane: I… I… Just don't want to talk about it…

*A Graveler flies past the window, with Brandon holding a large baseball bat*

Date: 2008-05-14 13:56:07
Kage: What the hell is he doing? Crazy idiot.
Zoltan: *Finds some sort of note and reads it:
Dr.Kimio, I'm truely sorry, it's Royama, from the Blood Bank, and we're deeply sorry, that we're struggling, we're having a hard time to get Yami's blood, in. We're trying everything we can. It's best if you put him in a drug-induced coma, to keep him alive, other than waiting for his system to fail, so we're doing all we can, to help get the blood transfusion, before dawn, if we can't get it before dawn, he will die, and we can't let it happen, so we used the last lot on a pesky child, and his spoiled parents, with Yami needed it more, but we are trying, please give us some time. We know Yami, is O, but he's different. Since Yami, originally, comes from Egypt, and his blood-type comes from an Egyptian Royal Family, and without Egyptian blood, he won't survive. His body, can't accept, other versions of O unless, it's from his homeland, but again, I'm very sorry for all this, just don't call his girlfriend, whatever you do, we hope before 5am, we should have his blood in, just please give us time… Dr.Royama, from the blood bank* ….

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-14 14:07:14
Jimmy: I wish could help. My great grandfather was Egyptian. Too bad he died when I was three, He was 120, lucky sod. I doubt it helps much though.

Deathfire: *stares at Jimmy* YOU are partially Egyptian???

Jimmy: I think so, Maybe I could help Yami in some way after all… *Runs off to find a doctor*

Date: 2008-05-14 14:11:13
Zoltan: It won't work… You need to be from Yami's family. It means, that, you need to be the same bloodline, as him, from the same family, or his body will reject.
Kage: He's right. *Watches as one of the nurses appear to check on him* Would our friend be able to help Yami?
Nurse: What do you mean?
Kage: What if he's also blood type O?
Nurse: If he from the same family, and bloodline, as Yami?
Kage: I don't think so.
Nurse: Then I'm  afraid, it won't work.

Date: 2008-05-14 14:16:43
*Brandon is still thrashing about outside, this time, smashing Geodudes into dust*

Diane: But.. what if Jimmy's great grandfather was related to Yami in some blood related way?

Date: 2008-05-14 14:18:04
Nurse: You'd have to ask Yami, that. He'd know, about that.
Yami: …Know what?
Kage: How the hell are you even awake?
Yami: *Moves his eyes to her*
Kage: You crazy bastard.
Yami: *Narrows his eyes*

Date: 2008-05-14 14:20:47
Diane: I was referring to Jimmy's great grandfather. Jimmy never told me his name, but said he was part Egyptian. I don't know how much is true but.. If you don't make it… *Diane starts crying on Zoltan*

Date: 2008-05-14 14:23:52
Yami *Smiles weakly* You won't get rid of me that easily, Diane. Jimmy's grandfather… No, he wasn't apart of my family.