Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 27

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-04-30 18:00:24
Yami, sighed. "I knew they would return, someday. My Glitches, are too weak, to fight Shadow Pokemon. Hell, one Shadow Rush, can KO, both of them…" "Only if we knew, where they were coming from, but we don't." Kira, let Yami, hold her right hand, who looks down at the table. "They've been nothing, but trouble. They're not common here, in Johto, as they used to be. But, too common in Kanto. Hoenn, I'm not sure, I've not been there since, I was 18. Shinnoh, I've not been since I evolved my Eevee, into a Glaceon." Yami, looked up a bit. "Too common, is more right, for them, mainly that Aritcuno." "One of my old Pokemon, was taken by these weird people, and I've not seen her since." Yami looks at her. "What Pokemon?" "My Umbreon… Moonlight… She was my very first, Pokemon, I had when I was 18, but she was taken by them, yet I couldn't stop them, and now she's one of them…"

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-30 18:08:52
*Diane's face turns red with rage*
Diane: Why those no good *CENSORED LANGUAGE* I'm so gonna *CENSORED LANGUAGE* Kill those no good *CENSORED LANGUAGE* who did this!
Brandon: *Just as angry* *storms out of room, swearing*
Espeon: Woah! Where did you learn such foul language?
????? 000: (I think She's mad…)
Diane: OF COARSE I'M MAD, YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A POKEMON! *Hits ????? 000 and sends it flying into a wall* *Runs out of room, crying*

Date: 2008-04-30 18:12:18
Yami and Kira, look at each other, then back at Espeon. 'She didn't get that from me.' Kira, got up and to check on Glitchey, while Yami sent Kage, to go see Diane, and Zoltan to Brandon, while Yami picks up Espeon. "They'll calm down, sooner or later." Yami turned his gaze to the door frame, when Glaceon, walked in and she jumped into the table.

Date: 2008-04-30 18:15:26
*Kage sees Diane crying in the empty Goldenrod city gym*
*Zoltan finds Brandon beating up wild Pokemon PHYSICALLY WITH HIS OWN HANDS*

Date: 2008-04-30 18:21:57
Zolan sighed, and tackled him. "Killing, the Pokemon, won't make a [censored] difference, will it?! It's what they want you to do, they will feed off your rage, and they will hurt the prisoner's worse. I know how much you hate them, to suffer, it kills, my trainer, and lady, but they try and be strong, and not let the Shadow Thieves, win." Kage walks over to her, and gives her a tissue. "I know it's hard, but we have to be strong. The Shadow Theives, will see this as an advantage, and attack while we're off guard. I know this is painful, for everyone, but, we will put an end to the war, just until we can find a strong lead, to where they are, and set the Pokemon free. I know the old Myth, is true to Purify a Shadow Pokemon, but we'll have to capture, the Shadow Pokemon, and open the doors, to their hearts." Kage sat down next to her.

Date: 2008-04-30 18:32:18
*Brandon starts calming down*
Brandon: I guess you're right. Violence won't solve anything. but nothing will be able to fill this emotional void inside me. I want revenge for what happened. *Tells Zoltan what happened to his parents*

Diane: *Hugs Kage, and starts to stop crying* I just… lost control… I didn't know what to do… And I still don't… *Starts crying again*

Date: 2008-04-30 18:37:11
Zoltan sat down, in the grass. "I know. Kage, and I lost our parents, when were only hatched, form our eggs, then they came… The Shadow Pokemon… I won't go into detail, but it was very violent, for what they did. Since then, we had to fight, to survive, until we ran into Servipers, then Yami came along." Kage smiles, softly. "You are young, Diane, it's harder for you to understand. Yami and Kira, are older, so they'll be suffering, a lot more worse. Kira, saw her own Pokemon, turn against her, that would of killed her, if it wasn't for Yami, and Zoltan, and I." Kage sat down, so Diane, can reach her a bit more better, as Kage's quite large for a Houndoom.

Date: 2008-04-30 18:44:30
Brandon: I can't help myself sometimes. I just lose it, then hardly anything can calm me. The worst part is knowing you can't do anything about it. And this… *Rolls up left sleeve* Is all I have to prove I was attacked myself. Yami said I was lucky to have survived.

Diane: I can't do anything to help… I don't have the skill. Or the location of those shadow Pokemon. I can't do a thing about it… *Starts eating a chocolate bar, but gets it all over Kage's fur*

Date: 2008-04-30 18:54:19
Zoltan sighs. "You seem to know, my master, very well." Zoltan looks at the sky. "I never lose my temper, because I don't want to frighten my little sister, or she'd run away, and become one of them, and that would be the death of me. I've learnt to control my rage, as I trained with Yami, a lot, where Kage, would normally still be a sleep, around 5am, we'd be awake, and we'd go somewhere, and sit under a ultra, icy cold waterfall, there we did that for around, as long as Yami, has been a Gym Leader, witch would be 14 years, I'm guessing, and thanks to that tough training over the years, it's gotten me stronger, not in Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, and Special, it make me stronger, in my heart, and my soul. It's help be gain control, over the rage, yet even now, that day still haunts, me, but I refuse to let them mother[censored]'s win." Zoltan looked back down.

Kage, rubs her muzzle, with her right paw, and sighs. "You can do it, you just need to have more faith, in yourself, and your Pokemon. Believe in yourself, and your Pokemon, well, Glitches, and the time will come, when you can defeat them. You just need, to be trained by a master. And that Master, would be Yami. He gave Zoltan, so much tough training, over the years, when I thought it was abuse, but over the years, Zoltan has gotten so much more confident, in his strength, and abilities, to stop these Shadow Pokemon. If you trust him enough, he too can toughen up your Glitches. Er, the Nidoking, would need to be tamed, before it can be trained. And, I bet time he's finished training you all, you'll have the strength and confidence, to face up to your fears, and beat these Shadow Pokemon." Kage, looked down and sighed. 'This stuff, is a nightmare, to get out…' Kage sat down a bit more.

Date: 2008-04-30 18:58:38
Brandon: Right, no more fooling around! *Calls the gym trainers* They'll be here in a few minutes.
*Zoltan looks at Brandon, not knowing what he was planning*

*Diane has a look of more confidence on her face*
Diane: I guess you're right. I'd better get to a phone!

Date: 2008-04-30 19:05:24
Kage, lowered her tail to Diane, and appears to have her phone, and it's still working. "Yami, rescued it, before it got damaged, but some water did get into it, but he was able to repair it, and nothing was lost." Kage stood up.

Yami, sighed and looks at Glaceon. "Wonder what happens now."
"I don't know. I just wish this war, would end, and I can have my sister back." "Hmm, hope the other's are okay." Kira walks in. "I'm sure they are fine. Glitchey's fine, he's/it's resting at the moment, away from any internet."

Date: 2008-04-30 19:10:03
*D&B enter the room*
Diane: Alright! I've called a friend of mine to help, she was the leader of Cerulean Gym before you, Yami!
Brandon: And the Gym trainers are about to arrive!

D&B: Now let's rescue us some Pokemon!
ICE:それは右である!

Date: 2008-04-30 19:20:09
Yami stood up. "Hold on you two. I know my Pokemon have boosted your confidence, but it's late at night, and the Shadow Pokemon, are very dangerous, at night. Hell, I've not even started to heal yet, my wounds, are still heavily stitched up. I know you both want to free the Pokemon, but right now, it would be best if we wait, until the morning, giving us time, to come up with a plan, to at least, follow a Shadow Pokemon, when some of the Flying-types, are let out to stretch their wings." "My Fire Blaze, and Charizard 'M, can fly you lot back to, Ecruteak City, for the night, and so these two, will be awake, before I am so, they can come and collect you both, from Ecruteak City, to bring you both back here." "They're both right. Right now, the Shadow Pokemon, will be around, so for the time being, trust them, and we'll sort them out, in the morning."

Date: 2008-04-30 19:22:54
*A helicopter is heard landing outside*
Brandon: Now, who would be up at this time…

Date: 2008-04-30 19:24:57
Kira, blinks. "I don't know. Fire Blaze, and Charizard 'M, follow me." They went to go see what was going on, outside, but ended up blinded by the light. "Who the fuck are these guys?" Both Charizard's looked at the helicopter.