Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 89

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-20 16:02:18
Yami: *Laughs* Okay, Moon Angel. *Kneels down, and since he uses the shower for larger Pokemon like Kage and Zoltan, so once the water was warm enough he, carefully took off Moon Angel's collar and puts it onto the window sil by him, and he gets down onto both of his knees and is carefully soaks her fur, and puts some orangey liquid on her fur and carefully starts rubbing it in making her fur start to go foamy*

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-20 16:05:08
Moon Angel: Ha! that tickles! What is it?

Date: 2008-05-20 16:11:36
Yami: *Smiles* I keep forgetting it's name, its bit of a mouthful, but this will help you. Now, just stay still, and let it soak in. *Removes Espeon's collar* Now, if you don't read any thoughts, then I won't put it on you again. *Uses the same stuff on Espeon and gently rubs it in*

Date: 2008-05-20 19:06:43
Espeon: This feels weird. Should you stop?

Date: 2008-05-20 19:19:52
Yami: That would be because the stuff is working. *Moves back to Moon Angel, so when Yami moves his right arm the scar on his arm appears to be a red color*

Date: 2008-05-20 19:24:51
Moon Angel: What happened to your ar… *The words are cut off as Yami starts drying her fur*

Date: 2008-05-20 19:27:59
Yami: I was scratched by that Ho-Oh, I told you about. My scar turns red, sometimes, when something touches it. *Puts a collar on Moon Angel and puts flea power into her fur and washes it all out from Espeon and gets him out of the water, and gently starts drying him*

Date: 2008-05-20 19:29:39
Espeon: Hey! Go careful on my shoulder! I was attacked there once! It hurts to this very day.

Date: 2008-05-20 19:31:56
Yami: *Puts Espeon down and puts another collar on him but it acts as a flea collar and to block his psychic powers and uses the power on him and Yami stands up*

Date: 2008-05-20 19:37:46
Espeon: Whats this collar do? Shock me?

Moon Angel: No silly! It's a flea collar, and it really suits you.

Date: 2008-05-20 19:42:25
Yami: *Looks at Espeon* Don't tempted me for the shock collar. The power will soak into your furs, and it'll be gone in a few hours. *puts his arms into the orangey water and its filed with dead flears so he's trying to find the plus as the water comes just up to his elbow* Where is it…

Date: 2008-05-20 19:45:32
Brandon: Looking for the plug?

Date: 2008-05-20 19:48:32
Yami: *Kneels down and laughs* Yeah. *Sooner or later he finds it but pulls his hand back when blood drips onto the side of the bath and by his knee and he checks his right hand and has a long gash across the plan of his hand and the water starts draining so Yami stands up*

Date: 2008-05-20 19:49:33
Brandon: OK. Where did that come from?

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-20 19:53:20
Jimmy: *Holding Deathfire by a chain, while Deathfire is scratching like crazy* Problem?