Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 32

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-01 18:24:11
*Espeon jumps onto Yami's lap, and falls asleep*

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-01 18:33:02
Yami, looks down at Espeon, then goes channel surfing, but finds nothing, so he leaves it on a Music Channel, and he takes off his shirt, but his body and his shoulders, are still covered by bandages, as it appears the bandages, are making him too warm, so he looks down at Espeon, then at Glaceon, who's sleeping by his right leg, and soflty sighs.

Date: 2008-05-01 18:47:40
*Espeon starts purring softly*

Date: 2008-05-01 18:55:03
Yami, shook his head, so he gently moved Glaceon, while Yami, lays on his back, on the sofa without his boots on, so he has both of them, but Glaceon, curls up on his stomach she's she by Espeon, while Yami looks at the ceiling but soon falls a sleep.

Date: 2008-05-01 19:09:37
*Morning comes, as Yami is rudely awakened by Brandon, who is demanding someone get him another mechanical arm to replace his lack of left arm*

Brandon: [size=1]Yami![/size]Yami! [size=4]Yami![/size] [size=7]YAMI!!!!![/size]

Date: 2008-05-01 19:11:51
Yami, woke up, and glares at the ceiling. "WHAT?!" Yami, moves Glaceon, and Espeon, then he carefully sat up, he stood up, then went to go see Brandon, who looked more pissed off, than before.

Date: 2008-05-01 19:15:21
Brandon:I HATE HAVING ONLY ONE ARM! IT'S SO ANNOYING! GET ME ANOTHER ONE! *Calms down* You do have another mechanical arm, right?
*Espeon glares at Brandon, then he and Glaceon find a quieter place to sleep*

Date: 2008-05-01 19:19:08
Yami leans against the door frame, with his arms crossed against his chest, and sighs. "What do I look like? A fucking mechanical parts, owner? No, I don't, but I have a friend in Hoeonn, who does. Stay here, and I'll go and find out, if he has any." Yami, went down stairs, then outside of the apartment, and flew off to, Mauville City.

Date: 2008-05-01 19:24:43
*Brandon goes back to bed, not wanting to be seen in public. Meanwhile, Diane is playing with her new Eevee*

Kira, Isn't Eevee cute?
*Eevee chases it's own tail for seemingly endless amount of time*

Date: 2008-05-01 19:27:52
"Aww, how cute. Where'd you get it from?" Kage walks, in then she sits on the couch, channel surfing.

Date: 2008-05-01 19:29:30
*Points to dustbin/trash can outside abandoned house*

Date: 2008-05-01 19:31:38
"Hmm, wonder who would abandoned, this little cuitie, like that. I have plentey of stones, if you want to evolve, it, when it's bigger." Yami, comes back, with a box, and walks into Brandon's room, and sighs. "Be thankful, that my friend, won't charge, for this. He said, try and be careful, it'll take him 3 weeks, to create another."

Date: 2008-05-01 19:37:26
*Eevee tires itself out and falls over onto the grass*
Diane: Aww… So cute! *Picks Eevee up and introduces her (Yes, it's a girl) to Yami.

Date: 2008-05-01 19:38:18
Yami, blinks. "An Eevee? In this, part of the town? Strange."

Date: 2008-05-01 19:49:42
Diane: What's so strange? The fact I found this cutie outside over there?*Points to the bins* Or the fact that now nearly everyone here has an Eevee related Pokemon.
*Brandon comes into the room, and is soon Joined by Espeon*
Brandon: Hey guys, I just wanted to inroduce you to my other Pokemon. *Throws 2 Pokeballs*
*A ? and  an unown (H) come out.*
Brandon: Say hello to H and ?!