Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 4

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-20 10:31:41
Diane: Something attacked my glitch! Look! And whatever those Houndoom said, it didn't sound nice, even though I only half understood it!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-04-20 10:36:23
Yami, sighed. "I highly doubt you can understand, Egyptian. I'm originally from Egypt, but came here many years, ago and my two Houndooms, are too from Egypt. I'm guessing that Shadow Articuno, must of attacked your Glitch." Yami, found some strength to lift up the Glitch and carry it out of the room, so Kage and Zoltan followed, but Zolan stopped. "We'd better get your Glitch to the Pokemon Center." Zoltan, seemed to be more mannered than his troublesome sister.

Date: 2008-04-20 10:38:39
Diane: Did that Houndoom say something about a Pokemon center? And Why would an Articuno harm something that isn't even level 30 yet?

Date: 2008-04-20 10:41:31
Zoltan, blinked. "Not heard of a talking Pokemon?" Yami, sighed. "Yes, my two Houndoom's learnt human speech, and if it was a Shadow Pokemon, they attack anything and anyone."

Date: 2008-04-20 10:43:49
Diane: *Gulp* Let's get to the Pokemon center then. Before it gets back.

Date: 2008-04-20 10:47:30
Zoltan, nodded then he ran out of the room, following Yami, who left the Gym's door open while struggling to carry the glitch, but he soon gets to the Pokemon Center, and walks in, so Nurse Joy, gets up and goes over to them and she and her Chansey's soon take the Glitch from Yami and they go to the emergency room, and the red light comes on, so Yami stays near by watching the light.

Date: 2008-04-20 10:49:50
Diane: *goes to a vending machine and comes back with a bag full of chocolate.* Want some?

Date: 2008-04-20 10:51:22
Yami, shook his head. "No, thanks."

Date: 2008-04-20 10:55:40
Diane: More for Nidoking and I then. Go, Nidoking!
*Nidoking comes out and Tries to balance on a banana, fails, and nearly crushes Yami*
Diane: *Sighs* Fine… Have some, Nidoking, but not all of it. Seriously, Yami, I think my Nidoking has a brain problem, having evolved from an LM4, into a Clefairy, and then into what it is now. Maybe someone should examine him later.

Date: 2008-04-20 10:58:37
Yami, narrows his eyes and moves his arms and pushed himself up form the floor and has his left arm resting on his back and he gets onto his knees then back onto his feet still holding his back. "It's got something wrong with it. I'm not an expert with Glitch-Pokemon. I don't think many people are."

Date: 2008-04-20 11:02:32
Diane: My father knows about the glitches, and gave me the ????? you saw get hurt, but he's never heard of a clefairy evolving without an evolution stone. Too bad my phone is gone, or I would've called him to see how I was doing. Poor guy thinks I'm still in Hoenn… Hey! Those Houndoom stole my chocolate!

Date: 2008-04-20 11:08:04
Yami, sighed and grabbed a hold of Kage, by her horns and she tried to get free but accidentally claws Yami's right arm and she drops what she was holding and he drags her outside, and Zoltan shook his head, and be bows down to her. "I am sorry for my rude sister. She gets like this when she's excited." Zoltan, had an idea, so around his neck appears to be a Pokenav, and he was able to untie the rope, and it dropped to the floor in front of Diane. "Here, use Yami's Pokenav. He won't mind." Zoltan went over to the machine and hit it with his horns for it to drop chocolate and he picked it up with his tail and gave it to her.

Date: 2008-04-20 11:10:39
Diane: Um… Thanks? *calls father* Damn! Out of the Hoenn signal area! Nidoking! stop attacking that machine! Just because you see someone do something, doesn't give you a right to… OW! That was a Milkshake!

Date: 2008-04-20 11:14:34
Zoltan shook his head, at the Nidoking. "Sorry, if I'm talking seems, a little frightening, but it's nothing to be scared of." Zoltan looks at Nidoking again and jumped out the way. "Okay, that thing, needs official help…" Yami walked back in with claw marks on his face on both sides of his cheeks with a Ghost-type Pokemon with him, who's eyes started to glow blue, and she caused the Nidoking to glow blue as well, while she's using Psychic, to stop the crazy Glitch-Nidoking.

Date: 2008-04-20 11:19:27
Diane: What are you doing?
Nurse Joy: *comes in holding ????? 000* Well, you're a very lucky trainer. Your glitch Pokemon is going to be just… fine? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!
Diane: uhh… nothing? Except I now have banana milkshake splattered down my skirt, and my Nidoking ruined the vending machine *points to smoldering pile of rubble in corner*