Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 114

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-27 15:53:48
Kage: Oh, yes. He's more annoying, than a hyper, Houndour.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-27 15:59:17
*Moon Angel is still munching on the chocolate*

Brandon: Hey! Save some for me! *Pulls some from Moon angel's mouth and eats it*

Date: 2008-05-27 16:02:17
Kage: *Shudders* I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-27 16:04:32
Lucario: Hyper Houndour? Not even seen a regular one.

*Deathfire is scratching on the kitchen door to be let in*

Jolteon: Sounds like someone's trying to get in. *Sneezes, and spikes fly everywhere*

Date: 2008-05-27 16:07:46
Kage: Ah, shit… *Runs as the others hide or try and get away*

Date: 2008-05-27 16:13:26
*Brandon opens the door*

Date: 2008-05-27 16:19:39
Kage: Idiot… Brandon, close the door! Sparky, over there has left off spikes! (Sparky is Jolteon's nickname, for when she went crazy on Jimmy.)

Date: 2008-05-27 23:10:09
Brandon: What? There's nothing out here. *As a shadow Charizard lands behind Brandon and punches him across the room*

Date: 2008-05-28 01:09:09
Yami: Ah shit, they've found us again…
Kira: Great…
Yami: *Looks about*
Kira: Charizard 'M, Fire Blaze, get that thing outta here! *Both nod and they tackle the Shadow Charizard out and they go through a brick wall and they battle outside*

Date: 2008-05-28 06:05:23
Brandon: *Recovers* OK. Unown! Distract that thing with Hidden power! Espeon, that collar only stops psychic powers, so, shadow ball!

*The two attacks strike the Shadow Charizard, who shakes it off as if nothing happened*

Espeon: Oh, shit!

Unown: We're screwed!

Brandon: RUN!!!!!

*[glow=red,2,300]????? 000[/glow], ICE, Missingno, ?????254 and ? all come through a GC (Glitch city) Portal*

[glow=red,2,300]????? 000[/glow]: GLITCHES! ATTACK!!!

*[glow=red,2,300]????? 000-use Tackle[/glow]! Shadow Charizard took 1 damage! ICE used Thunderpunch! Super effective! Shadow Charizard took 7 damage! Missingno used Sky attack! Shadow Charizard took 30 damage! ?????254 used Struggle! Shadow Charizard took 1 damage! ?????254 took 1 damage! ? used tackle! Shadow Charizard took 1 damage! Shadow Charizard used Fire blast! [glow=red,2,300]????? 000 took 232 damage! ????? 000 fainted![/glow] ICE took 40 damage! ICE fainted! Missingno took 179 damage! Missingno fainted! ?????254 took 177 damage! ?????254 fainted! ? took 100 damage! ? fainted! Espeon took 94 damage! The collar burned off! Espeon fainted! Unown took 88 damage! Unown fainted!

*Brandon picks up Espeon, and returns his Pokemon* *Diane returns her ICE, Missingno and ????? 000. ?????254 disappears back to GC. to recover.
Diane: Moon Angel! Hyper beam!!!

*Moon Angel used Hyper beam! Shadow Charizard took 208 damage! Shadow Charizard used Fire Blast! Moon Angel took 200 damage! Moon Angel hung on with Focus band!*

Diane: *Picks up Moon Angel and turns to Yami* I think I will need Glitch Nidoking after all. That Charizard looks like its got a strength enhancing device. *Charizard 'm and Fire blaze get thrown past Diane and Yami*

Date: 2008-05-28 15:14:00
Kira: Ra-damn it… Moonlight, Faint Attack!
Moonlight: *Uses Faint Attack on Shadow Charizard, and it took 50 damage*

Date: 2008-05-28 15:26:25
*Shadow Charizard used Flamethrower! Moonlight took 243 damage! Moonlight hung on with focus band!*

Diane: *Reaches for Nidoking's Pokeball* I'll stop this thing, even if it kills me. Moon Angel, stay with Yami. Go, Nidoking!!!

Date: 2008-05-28 15:29:06
Kira: I've got an idea. Charizard 'M, Fire Blaze? *Both get up and go over to her and she gets them both to lay down and the others get onto their backs while Yami is on Ruby's so Kira, get Chariard 'M, to pick up Diane* Now, let it out. While we are up here, we should be out of range for Superglitch to hurt us.

Date: 2008-05-28 15:36:11
Diane: GO, NIDOKING!!! SUPERGLITCH THAT CHARIZARD!!!

Nidoking: *Its eyes glow blood red, the the Shadow Charizard looks dazzled by the almost blinding light that happened.*

(Nidoking used Superglitch! Shadow Charizard took 342 damage! Shadow Charizard is confused! Shadow Charizard used Hyper beam! Nidoking took 400 damage! Nidoking used Super glitch!)

*Nidoking is strangling Shadow Charizard, while blasting it with destructive, highly explosive glitch blocks*

Date: 2008-05-28 15:38:16
Yami: That thing is more dangerous, than I thought…