Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 64

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-11 12:33:09
Deathfire: *Being dragged along the ground by Jimmy* Let me go!
Jimmy: Not until you apologize to that Eevee!
Deathfire: *Bites Jimmy* You leave me alone!
Jimmy: Ow! That was my good hand! *Starts wrapping hand in disinfected bandges* Good thing I know how to do this.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-11 12:36:22
Yami: *Shakes his head so he stands up with Eevee on the cushion and he puts her in his room* You'll be safe here, with Raiami. *Sends out his Raichu with curls up next to Eevee but Raiami seems to be a blue-eyed Raichu, and not a brown, so Yami picks up a brown glass bottle on the table and takes it with him, so he  goes into the kitchen puts he bottle down while sitting on the counter in the kitchen with his left hand covering mouth where he starts coughing and shakes his head* Ouch, stupid virus… *Gets himself a glass of water and takes two of his tables and hides them so none of the other Pokemon get to them*

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-11 12:46:50
Eevee: *Sticks tongue out at Deathfire* Looks like the cute ones get the victory.
Diane: Eevee, you'll be fine. That Houndoom with the blue collar won't be eating you once I'm through with him. We could head here! *Shows poster saying: Bring your disobedient Pokemon here. Strict discipline for both trainer and Pokemon!* I found it loose in the phone book.
Eevee: My previous trainer took me there. It was a nightmare. They rationed my food, and even had a whip! Scared me half to death, it did.
Diane: Kage? Zoltan? Do you two think that Houndoom should go here?

Date: 2008-05-11 12:49:51
Kage & Zoltan: Yes.

Date: 2008-05-11 12:50:58
Jimmy: Go where? The cinema?

Date: 2008-05-11 12:57:11
Yami: No, somewhere where you can get some discipline, for that Houndoom, of yours.

Date: 2008-05-11 13:01:32
Diane: Yeah, This place! *Holds up poster*

Date: 2008-05-11 13:03:40
Jimmy: Madame Strict's Pokemon and trainer school? Never heard of it.

Deathfire: Don't like the sound of this place you talk about.

Date: 2008-05-11 13:09:39
Yami: *Sits down on the couch and Kage sits with him*

Date: 2008-05-11 13:16:50
Jimmy: OK. Wht's wrong? You want a challenge or something? Go, Jolteon, Circle, Lucario and Missingno!

Lucario: You want something?
Jolteon: Hey! An Eevee! Reminds me of myself.
??????????: Is that another Decamark? *Referring to ICE*
Missingno: *Slaps ?????????? around the 'head'* Shut up! You see a glitch, and immediately think it likes you!
Jimmy: Yeah. Lucario and Jolteon! Restrain Deathfire. Mssingno! Leave that other Missingno alone. Circle? Stop flirting with that Decamark! I know you're also one, but leave ICE alone!
Deathfire: *Keeps dodging Lucario and Jolteon* You can't get me that easily! Ha!

Date: 2008-05-11 13:23:39
Yami: *Stands up* If your gonna, fight, do that out side! *Raises his noise but he quickly holds his throat with both of his hands while he's gritting his teeth from the pain when blood comes from mouth so it runs down his mouth then drops onto his boots*
Kage: *Jumps down and places her paws on his back* Okay, okay, try and calm down. *Gets him down onto both of his knees who appears to be struggling to breath but Kage soon helps him get him calm down and his breath is bad to normal and is no longer sketchy nor wheezy*

Date: 2008-05-11 13:26:03
Diane: I'll get a doctor! Eevee, follow me, so you don't get hurt.
Eevee: Right!

ICE: Oftenness of finding other Decamark, not percent of one hundred. *Turns pink*

Date: 2008-05-11 13:29:18
Zoltan: *Slaps ICE with his tail* Be quiet you.
Kage: *Takes Yami to his room who looks at her when more blood comes form his mouth*
Yami: K-Kage… W-What's h-happening…?
Kage: Shh, don't worry, try not to worry.
Yami: *Looks at the ceiling with pure animal fear in his eyes*
Kage: *Stays by him* I think the virus, has spread, and it's effecting, his lungs…. This is one dangerous Virus, and he needs serious help.

Date: 2008-05-11 13:32:26
Lucario: I've seen those symptoms before. In fact, Had it once. IF Your trainer recovers, He'll never get it again. Best thing for that dude is…
Missingno: Chewing on a… Pixel from a Missingno… Unfortunately for me…

Date: 2008-05-11 13:35:20
Kage: *Growls at them* Enough with the stupid jokes! *Turns back to him* Yami, yo won't die, I know you can't…
Yami: *Looks at her again* I know… I died, over 5000 years ago, but… *Starts coughing violently with blood*
Kage: Shit… *Helps him sit up and her eyes flicker with worry* Don't just stand there! Go help Diane, get help! *Barks at them with worry in her voice*