Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 59

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-09 14:32:30
Eevee: Calm down Kage. I'll talk to Him. Everyone might want to leave the room.
Diane: Yeah, don't want to be burned alive. *Goes to grab Missingno, but the pixels move out of the way.* I did that for two reasons. One: *Holds up bag of money* I was duplicating this. two: I ws trying to get Missingno out of the danger zone. And, If he threatens you again, Yami. *Holds up fireproof muzzle* This'll sort it.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-09 14:38:48
Yami: *Sighs* I don't really need this bullshit. *Has a heavy red line on his face showing a fever* I'm not feeling all that great, so you can only stay, if you can behave, and not wind up, my Houndoom's.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-09 14:48:18
Jimmy: Ok. i will. Just don't insult the hair. OK?

*Sounds of a battle are going on in Yami's room*
Jimmy: Oh, God! Darkfire could kill that poor Eevee. *Enters room* DARKFIRE! 停止!

Date: 2008-05-09 14:59:36
Yami: *Growls and walks into his room* What the hell is going on?!

Date: 2008-05-09 15:02:21
Eevee: Houndoom was going to eat me! *starts crying and hides behind Yami*
Diane: *Picks up and cuddles Eevee* It's OK.. It's all over now. Yami, take this. *Hands over fire proof muzzle*

Date: 2008-05-09 15:06:03
Yami: *Looks at Jimmy* Get that thing tamed, or it'll be thrown out. *Checks Eevee over for any wounds*

Date: 2008-05-09 15:09:40
Jimmy: It IS. Maybe Deathfire's just jealous. *Looks at Eevee* And who wouldn't be?

Deathfire: Well, Eevee dared me to eat her, and you know I never back down from a dare.

Jimmy: Well, either you're lying, or Eevee is. And personally, I believe Eevee.

Date: 2008-05-09 15:13:07
Yami: *Gently takes Eevee from Diane, as he sits down on his bed with Eevee on his lap as she looks up at him, then he gently picks her up and finds a scratch mark done by a tooth mark so he picks up a cotton ball with a bit of cream to help it heal* This may sting a bit. *Puts the cream onto Eevee's leg above her front right paw, then places bandages around her leg then puts the items back into the first-aid kit and places it onto his bed-side table and moves over to his pillows* You'd better stay with me, for a while Eevee, just to be on the safe side.
Kage: *Walks in* Everyone else, out. By looks of thngs, Yami wants to sleep due to the fever, so out.

Date: 2008-05-09 15:18:21
Eevee: I'm OK. really. don't worry so much.

Diane: No, Eevee, you must rest now. You were nearly eaten. Consider yourself lucky.

Eevee: OK Diane. *Curls up on Yami's lap*

Date: 2008-05-09 15:21:19
Yami: *Looks at the ceiling when Kage closes his door so Yami, sat up so he gently put Eevee next to him while he gets up and closes the curtains so he lays back down with Eevee and getly strokes her fur and soon goes to sleep but no matter how long Yami sleeps, he appears to be the only one who never snores you'll only hear sot yet calm breathing from him nothing else*

Date: 2008-05-09 15:30:24
morning…

ICE: YAMI UPWARDS TO RISE IN MORNING!! DIANE HAS A TODAY BIRTHDAY!!
Eevee: What the fuck? What're you saying?
ICE: Language of yours should be watched, Eevee.

Date: 2008-05-09 15:32:53
Kage: *Walks in with Yami, who appears to be looking worse than yesterday* ICE, shut up, or I'll make you shut up. Yami, maybe you should go see someone, about that fever.
Yami: I will do… Later.

Date: 2008-05-09 15:39:18
Diane: Huh? What's all the noise about?
Eevee: ICE is talking nonsense.
Diane: Wait a minute… It's my birthday! What did you get me?

Date: 2008-05-09 15:45:30
Kage: *Get's Yami to sit down when Umbreon walks in*
Umbreon: This is to you, Diane, from Yami. *Umbreon puts it own and when Diane opens it inside a golden Four-Leaf Clover pendant with a note:
The Four Leaves, Of life. Top Leaf: Leaf of Courage, Right Leaf: Leaf of Love, Left Leaf: Leaf of Friendship, Bottom Leaf: Leaf of Hope. The Courage, you show, the love for Brandon, and your Pokemon and glitches, the friendship of your friends, and the hope, of a new day. When all four of these are together, you will look back on this day, and remember that you can count on your friends, and your Pokemon. Always remember, that you can always relay on your friends, to be there when you are down, and the love of your family, forever so strong, in your heart. Life can be cruel, but your friends are always there, and so are your family, in your heart, watching over you. Happy 11th birthday, Diane, and hope the Pendant will bring you, luck, Courage, Love, Friendship, and Hope. Yami, Kage, and Kira, with the other Pokemon.*

Date: 2008-05-09 15:50:44
Deathfire: What's this about? Is someone clearing out old stuff?
Jimmy: Don't play stupid! You know birthdays exist.
Deathfire: Only teasing. Hey, Blondey! I got you something! *Pulls out one of Yami's slippers, wich was badly chewed*
Jimmy: You're gonna be in trouble now. Yami only has a slipper left. I got something for you too. I think I left it in the car. *Heads off*