Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 251

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-07-24 15:33:19
Espeon:I can't make up my mind though! I worry that if I choose one over the other, one will be very happy, but at the cost of the other being completely miserable…

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-07-24 15:54:14
Moonlight: Moon Angel, is young, I'm not. My time, will be here soon. Well, not for another few years, but everyday, I feel like my time, is just around the corner… I've had my heart broken, before. It's a surprise, I havent died of a broken heart, yet.

Date: 2008-07-24 16:03:26
Espeon: Who broke it last time?

Date: 2008-07-24 16:39:00
Moonlight: *Sighs* Some Shiny Umbreon, along time ago. He did what you might do, say your with me, then I find out, your really with Moon Angel… He did that with another Umbreon…

Date: 2008-07-24 17:10:05
Espeon: My only problem is, I can't go without you OR Moon Angel… I'm stuck deciding…

Date: 2008-07-24 17:18:44
Moonlight: Then, I'll just hide somewhere, and die, like all cats do. *Walks out of Yami's room*

Date: 2008-07-24 17:32:14
Espeon: Don't! If you die, It'll leave me feeling like there's an unfillable void of emptyness inside of me!

Date: 2008-07-24 17:41:51
Moonlight: You don't, care do you? All them who care, are my friends, and my trainer. *Her ears lower and she walks into a dark room*

Date: 2008-07-24 17:46:58
Espeon: SO NOT TRUE! *Storms off* GOD! Why is it, every girl I like turns me down? I'm not that bad!

Date: 2008-07-24 17:53:01
Yami: *Is awake and is just sitting there at the moment* Perhaps, trying to say to he, your more inloved with Moon Angel, is a start. *Picks him up*

Date: 2008-07-24 17:55:54
Espeon: Me? In love with her? Yeah, that is half true. Each half of my love belongs to each of them.

Date: 2008-07-24 18:10:28
Yami: Afraid, you don't have both. If one was bisexual, then yeah, but Moonlight, isn't, so it'l have to be one or the other.

Date: 2008-07-24 18:15:29
Espeon: How can I say yes to one without upsetting the other though?

Date: 2008-07-24 18:20:38
Yami: I don't know. I had to chooise, between two, and I picked Kira, because she isn't like other whore females, who are after me for my looks, Kira, is different. She accepted me, for who and what I am. Since thenm I'ver been more happy, with her other than some female, who doesn't give a shit, and would just have kids, and move onto the next male, it's what most do, who want kids. Moonlight, doesn't want kids, she just just wants someone to love her, and look after her, like Kira and I, do with each other.

Date: 2008-07-24 18:37:18
Espeon: I want kids AND somebody to love and look after and protect with my life.