Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 69

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-12 11:03:14
Eevee: Which one's Darkfire? The vicious one with the blue collar?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-12 11:07:58
Yami: *Sighs* That would be him. Kage and Zoltan, have red collars. *Walks into the bathroom with Eevee, so he gets down onto both of his knees at the side of the tub and sighs* Next time, I'll pull his teeth out, with pilers, without any use of anesthetic. *Let's the water run, so it isn't too high just enough to clean Eevee then he carefully puts her in so he takes off the gold off his arms and carefully starts washing her fur*

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-12 11:10:34
Jimmy: Any of you seen Deathfire?

Date: 2008-05-12 11:12:31
Yami: Nope. If I do, I'll pull his teeth out. *Stokes Eevee a bit to help her calm down due to pain of the stinging wounds* I know it hurts, but this will help so you don't get an infection. *Tilts his head a bit and from the sun shines on the gold resting on Yami's forehead at the sides appear to look like wings and again on his left shoulder*

Date: 2008-05-12 11:14:22
Eevee: Why's that thing always trying to eat me?

Date: 2008-05-12 11:20:55
Yami: I don't know, but it really needs taming.

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2008-05-12 11:26:40
Name: Simon
Looks:[img]http://www.theginblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/stickman.gif[/img]
Pokemon: charmander and articuno
Glitches: a, Z4 and 7g
Gym Leader: No
Elite Four: No.

Date: 2008-05-12 11:28:38
[glow=black,2,300]Looks like a stick person![/glow]

Eevee: Oh… I'd better stay inside for a while. And Jimmy, do something about those burns and bite marks on you. They make you look bad.

Date: 2008-05-12 11:31:35
(Er, I'm gonna need a better picture than that to accept.)

Yami: Try and be still, Eevee. I know it's painful, but it'll end soon.

Date: 2008-05-12 11:34:47
Eevee: When I evolve, that Houndoom's in so much.. OW! be careful, Yami!

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2008-05-12 11:35:30
[img]http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGPORTRAITS/music/portrait200/drp100/p134/p13441g1n6u.jpg[/img]

Date: 2008-05-12 11:37:06
Jimmy: *Trying to get rid of the pain in his Houndoom burns* WHY DOES THE PAIN NOT GO!!!

Date: 2008-05-12 11:40:46
(Can't you use something sort of normal? No offence.)

Yami: Sorry Eeeve, just keep still. You keep moving, it will hurt. *Pours water onto her fur then he carefully picks her up so he stands up, and puts her onto the counter for the moment by the sink then he removes the plug and presses his knuckles to his lower back* I'm too old for this… *Puts the gold back onto his arms then he wraps Eevee up so so doesn't get cold then he picks her up, and walks into the lounge with her where it's more warmer so he carefully starts to dry her off* Try, using this. *Throws him cream to help ease the burns* It'll ease the burns, and get them checked out, as well.

Date: 2008-05-12 12:06:28
Jimmy: I would, but the doors and windows are barred and locked. Plus, That Brandon kid looks like he's about to fall off a cliff. Wait a minute.. FALL OFF A CLIFF???? I'm coming!! *Smashes hole through wall and runs through*

Date: 2008-05-12 12:09:55
Yami: How can there be a "cliff" in this City? *Shakes his head so without moving he unlocks everything with a few words in Egyptian so he picks up Eevee again and puts her in his room with him but has the door ajar a bit so Eevee can get it open with her paws so after she's dry Yami put some bandages around her larger wounds but her smaller ones would just heal on their own so he half lays back down while Eevee is either next to him on on his lap while he goes back to writing*