Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 28

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-30 19:25:53
*Misty jumps out, rather much older looking than Yami remembers*

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-04-30 19:27:48
Yami leans against the door frame, and shakes his head. "Last time I saw you, you were only 12." Charizards, both walked back over to their trainer.

Date: 2008-04-30 19:31:23
Misty: So, how are things back at cerulean? Hope that gyarados hasn't been causing trouble. I came as soon as Diane called me about these "Shadow Pokemon".
Brandon: So, You were the cerulean gym leader?
Misty: Sure was! But Yami looked so determined, that I just had to give him the job.

Date: 2008-04-30 19:35:35
Yami gave her a light glare. "Actually, you couldn't run it, anymore, since you left on an adventure, where I've been there for 14 years, at least. Gyarados, is fine. Kira's is there, keeping the other, company." "Everything, was fine when I was there. I dunno about now." "It's fine. Even got new Water-type's in, from Shinnon."

Date: 2008-04-30 19:40:15
*Misty sees Kage and Zoltan*
Misty: Kage? Zoltan? is that you?
Diane: Hate to interrupt, but CAN'T YOU TELL I CALLED YOU HERE FOR AN EMERGENCY?
Misty: OK! No need to shout…

Date: 2008-04-30 19:41:41
Kage and Zoltan, walked over to Misty. "We heard ya!" Kira, said while rubbing her years. "We'll catch up, on the past later."

Date: 2008-04-30 21:25:10
*Misty leaves for the hotel*
Misty: I'll see you later!
Diane: BYE!
*Brandon heads back to the gym, with Espeon following close behind*

Date: 2008-04-30 21:27:59
Kira sighed. "Fire Blaze, Charizard 'M, take Diane, Yami, and the other's back, would ya?" Fire Blaze smiled. "Sure." Both of them laid down on their stomaches, so either of them can ride on their backs,

Date: 2008-05-01 11:01:18
*Diane shudders*
Diane: I'm Kinda scared of heights. I think I'll use my own transport. *Sends out Rhydon*

Date: 2008-05-01 11:03:31
Charizard 'M, looks down. "Don't worry Charizard 'M, you can carry Kage and Zoltan." Once both were, on Charizard 'M's back he flew off. "Ugh…Don't mind him, Yami-sama." "I won't." Yami, walks over to Kira, before he went back, and she looked up at him long enough, for hi to deeply kiss her, ahd Fire Blaze, just smiles.

Date: 2008-05-01 11:27:12
*Diane is screaming*
Diane: Rhydon! STOP! You're ruining the trees!
*Rhydon stops, and then starts crying*
*Diane grabs a large towel*
Diane: Here! Take this.

Date: 2008-05-01 12:40:44
Kira, looks down a crimson red color that matches Yami's eye color then she looks at Fire Blaze. "Make sure they get back okay, Fire Blaze." "Of course, malady." "I'll see you all, later." Once Yami was on Fire Blaze's back, he carefully started flying, so he helped Diane and Rhydon, back to Ecruteak City. Once, they were were back in their apartment, Yami went to his room, while Kage and Zoltan stayed in the lounge, so Yami lays on his back, looking up at the ceiling, unable to sleep, as he can think about his girlfriend, that he caused to move away, for a year. Even now, Yami regrets what he did back then, and is now trying to make it better, by carrying the guilt on his shoulders, so Yami stares at the ceiling, wide awake.

Date: 2008-05-01 13:12:37
*Morning*
*Kira and Yami and Diane were awakened by a very cheerful yell, as Brandon flies past the window, with one end of a rope tied around a Shadow Charizard's leg, and the other end being held onto by Brandon*
Diane: Hey! Get down from there!
Brandon: Wish [size=2]I could, but [/size][size=1]If I let go, I'll fall to my…[/size]
*The rest of the message was cut off as Brandon flies out of hearing range*

Date: 2008-05-01 13:19:21
Yami, was still a sleep in his room, so Glaceon comes out. "Where in the hell, did he get that Shadow Charizard from?" Kira sweatdrops. "I don't have a Ra-forsaken clue… He's nuts… Espeon, can you get them down? If not, I'll go get Starmie."

Date: 2008-05-01 13:38:18
*Espeon glares at Yami*
Espeon:You honestly think I can get him back? He's too far out of range for any psychic abilities. *bends a spoon to prove he has psychic powers, and isn't lying*
Diane: I suppose I'd better follow him then. Glitchey!
????? 000: Yes?
Diane: Portal to where ever that Charizard is headed!
????? 000: I shall do that. *Creates portal that kills all plants within 1 meter of the portal* Jump in!
Diane: You two had better come too.