Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 19

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-04-27 18:37:48
Zoltan sighed. "Yami needs, real help. I know a friend in, Slateport." "But, that's too far away." Zolton sighed. "I know." Nurse Joy, has to put Yami on his back who watches the ceiling. "We can't move him, or it'll go in more, and it'll cause internal bleeding. It's a good thing, I know how to do surgery on humans, but just Pokemon. Jigglypuff, would put us all to sleep, and it won't do Yami, any good, if we are all a sleep. I already have something to put Yami to sleep, do we don't need Jigglypuff.."

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-28 02:49:47
????? 000: Sorry Jigglypuff, we don't need you today.
*Jigglypuff looks sad and leaves*
*Diane keeps Zoltan and Kage amused while Nurse Joy works on Yami. ICE behaves itself <For once!> and ????? 000 gets Joy everything she needs.*

Date: 2008-04-28 09:21:13
Yami sighs. "Okay, Yami, I'll have to move you." Nurse Joy, gently picked him up, and puts him on the table, so she can get to his right side, so then she moved his right arm, and used rubbing acoal to keep the area clean the she put an IV in his rightt arm causing Yami to move, but she has a tight hold of his arm. "Sorry Yami, I know it hurts." Once that was in, Yami, settled down, and she put a needle without the point, into the IV, and injected, antitheistic into Yami's system and he slowly starts to fall a sleep.

Date: 2008-04-28 10:46:29
*Diane throws a stick and trys to get Zoltan or Kage to bring it back, but with little success. Instead every object Diane throws, either gets destroyed by a Flame thrower, or Shadow ball attack.*
Diane: *Looks at Missingno.* Are you doing this?
Missingno.: Nope! Try asking them. *Directs Diane to Zoltn and Kage*
Diane: Well?

Date: 2008-04-28 10:48:19
Kage and Zoltan looked at each other the at Diane. "Well what?" Kage asked. "If either of you don't like blood, or gore, then leave the room." Nurse Joy, carefully started to open Yami, while Kage and Zoltan watch.

Date: 2008-04-28 10:51:35
*Diane watches, then passes out*
*Missingno.'s pixelated form falls to the ground in a mess of scrambled pixels*
*ICE watches with curiosity*
*????? 000 throws up <Well, actually, re-arranges itself to look like a Houndoom, then throws up>*

Date: 2008-04-28 10:53:45
Three Chansey's took Diane upstairs, to Yami's bedroom with the Glitches, while Nurse Joy, helps with Yami.

Date: 2008-04-28 10:56:27
*ICE watches Yami with a look of worry <It turns a darker color than normal>*
*Zoltan notices ICE is troubled*

Date: 2008-04-28 11:02:14
Kage, places her left paw on her brother's shoulder. "It'll be okay." "It's not what's bothering me." Kage looks at Zoltan with a look of worry, but she lets it drop for now, and walks over to Nurse Joy, and Yami.

Date: 2008-04-28 11:17:17
*ICE Speaks to Zoltan, hoping he would be able to understand the glitchey language*

Date: 2008-04-28 11:22:30
Zoltan gices, ICE a confused look. "Don't you know any English/Human speech?"

Date: 2008-04-28 11:32:42
*ICE writes words on a piece of paper. They say: No, Zoltan, I do not speak Human/English. I glitched have known only the method of speaking.

Date: 2008-04-28 11:41:43
Zoltan sighed. "Well, then I can't speak Glitch."

Date: 2008-04-28 11:49:56
*ICE writes: Thing regrettable you inquire about the Zoltan. Yami is there something? And as for my Diane it is somewhere?

<Translation: Sorry to hear that. Is Yami ok? Whares Diane>

Date: 2008-04-28 11:52:24
Zoltan sat down. "Yami, is fine, he'll start to wake up soon, and Diane, is upstairs in his room."