Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 33

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-01 19:51:29
Yami, said something to Kira, who just laughs. "Hmm, not all of us, do. I can't remember where I got my Eevee, from." Yami, sat down. "Glaceon, was when I found her, when she was only an Eevee, Egg."

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-01 19:55:02
*Eevee gets friendly with Kira*
Diane: *Sighs* I'm going to fish for lunch. Who wants to join me?

Date: 2008-05-01 20:08:59
Kira, lays on her back, but gets pounced on by Glaceon. "Nah, we're fine. I didn't know you had an Eevee Yami?" "Yeah, mines, a Vaporeon, who's living with one of my sick friends, in Kanto."

Date: 2008-05-01 20:14:20
*Eevee just stares adorably at Yami and Kira*
ICE: *Yells in glitched*
*Eevee runs and tries to hide up Yami's trouser leg*

Date: 2008-05-01 20:19:21
Kira, threw a pillow at ICE. "Shut up." Yami, was sitting down but picks up Diane's Eevee. "At least, it isn't speaking in, Japanese." "Don't encourage, it." Kira, gave Eevee, an small ball to play with, while Galceon, watches, and Umbreon, also watches. Kira, lays on her back, while Yami, looks down at her, and smiles. Kira, says something to Yami, in a low voice, who turns red, and she laughs. 'I think Gltichey, has gotten her perverted.' 'I always, said to him,before that he's always looked sexy in his tight black leather,  pants. I mean the black, makes him more, handsome… Loverable…' Umbreon, looks at Glaceon, then at the small Eevee. "Reminds me, of the days, when I was an Eevee."

Date: 2008-05-01 20:22:59
Eevee: Eevee?
ICE: よく私は決して推測しなかろう! しかし私はミイラが毛皮で覆われた動物と私を取り替えたことを信じることができない。彼女のための十分のDecamark である私はないか。
*Eevee looks at ICE, then hides behind the Umbreon*

Date: 2008-05-01 20:25:21
Umbreon, gets up and she walks over to Eevee, and is able to speak Pokemon, as well as Human. Yami, looks at ICE. "Do us, a large favor. Learn English! It'll save me the time, to translate what the hell you are saying."

Date: 2008-05-01 20:54:59
ICE: 私は… 試みる  As for this how, is there Yami?
*Eevee looks confused at ICE's odd English.*
Eevee:  *To Glaceon* Eevee? *Translation: What does that thing mean?

Date: 2008-05-01 20:57:22
Glaceon, blinks and rubs the back of her head, with her tail. "Glaceon…" Translation: "I don't know…" "Er, I think it meant, how this, for now Yami?" Kira, looks at ICE. "That thing, is too weird."

Date: 2008-05-01 21:06:04
ICE: At your mouth Kira should be looked,!
Eevee: Eevee! Eevee! *Translated as: Kira, I think ICE is insulting you.

Date: 2008-05-01 21:19:49
Kira, goes to the kitchen, then comes back with a huge kitchen knife. "Care to repeat, Decmark?" Yami sweatdrops. "Uh, calm down, hun, before you hurt yourself…"

Date: 2008-05-01 21:38:43
*Eevee goes to check on Diane, who was walking back with a dead Magikarp*

Date: 2008-05-01 21:41:32
Yami stood up and is able to carefully take the knife away, and sighs. "Listen, ICE. For your own safety, do not insult, my girlfriend. She can easily, make you faint, or kill you, within seconds, so be careful." Kira, picks up Umbreon, who purrs, away, and they walk out of the room, then to the bathroom, for a bath. Yami, puts the knife back into the kitchen then lays down on his left side on the floor in the lounge, while playing with Glaceon.

Date: 2008-05-02 10:51:45
ICE: Why? Is she the autism?
Eevee: Eevee. *Translation: I'm going to go play with Diane. If anyone wants to join me, they can*

Date: 2008-05-02 11:02:39
Yami sat up and sighed. "It's not that "she is the autism", she has it. She was born with it. You see, some parts of her brain, don't work, and it's how she is. You need to be careful, with her. Use the computer to find it up, if you can't understand, and don't let Glitchey, near it, again."