Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 17

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-26 08:03:13
*Diane points to a wild Missingno. playing games with ICE, ????? 000 and Mareep*

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-04-26 08:12:33
Yami, sighed, and Kage appears to be with him, while he looks down at her who looks at him wit a soft look. "Where in Ra's name did that MissingNo. appear from?"

Date: 2008-04-26 08:26:27
Diane: I'm not sure. Want it? If not, I'll catch it instead.
????? 000: *Turns to Diane* (What does that Articuno want with my Diane) What did you say?

Date: 2008-04-26 08:27:42
Yami looks at it. "That thing, is twice your levels. It's level 80. It'll be knocked out, if my Pokemon tried to weaken it."

Date: 2008-04-26 08:29:30
Diane: Let's leave it for a while. That Missingno. looks like it's enjoying itself amusing ICE.
????? 000: Yami, can I speak to you for a second?

Date: 2008-04-26 08:32:03
"Okay." Yami, put his glass down, and he carefully got up then stood up, and walks over to Glitchey, picks it up, and walks downstairs, and goes outside, and closes the front door. "Something wrong?"

Date: 2008-04-26 08:52:00
????? 000:It's got something to do with Diane. And the Shadow Articuno. Diane said that she could sense it needed her help. I'm not sure if I like that idea at all. It creeps me out…
*ICE then appears on top of ????? 000 and makes Yami jump*

Date: 2008-04-26 08:56:30
Yami glares at ICE. "Ra-damn it… I don't any to have any heart attacks, thanks. I can also sense Shadow Pokemon. I may look human, but I have something known as Powers, Shadow Powers. I come from, Egypt. You see, I was born in Egypt, 410BC, 18th of March, and I look 19, when I'm really 5000 years old. What happened to me, is too long to explain, but all I can say is, I can see and sense Shadow Pokemon, from a mile off. If that thing comes back, witch I doubt, then we'd have to go somewhere else, for the time being."

Date: 2008-04-26 08:59:12
*Diane come out with a look of anger on her face*
Diane: Glitchey! You weren't meant to tell anybody my secret!! *Stares at ICE* And, you! Back inside!

Date: 2008-04-26 09:03:42
Yami sighed. "They know, mine, so what's the problem?" Yami, said with a calm look.

Date: 2008-04-26 11:14:38
Diane: What do you mean, YOURS? I thought the only one who could sense the shadow Pokemon approaching were those from a psychic family, or that are Pokemon or glitches.

Date: 2008-04-26 12:10:18
Yami sighs. "I'm not psychic. As I was telling, Glitchey, I'm a 5000 year old Egyptian Pharaoh, witch I sealed myself away, for 5000 years, and to be brought back 5000 years later. I know this is hard to understand, but I as born with Shadow Powers, so I am able to sense, Shadow Pokemon, and danger."

Date: 2008-04-26 12:38:52
Diane: And what about me? I'm not psychic, so how can I sense the shadow ones? I can't do any of the stuff my cousins can *Shows picture of Tate, Liza and Diane*.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2008-04-26 12:58:37
"Um, well, Diane, I think it's because your cerebral cortex is larger than the usual person, so you can process things much quicker than others. It may also be that all Pokemon can sense evil, and your Pokemon are telling you that its evil. And now… Mareep! Tackle!" Mareep sent a shock towards Missingno., and Missingno. looked very weak. "Oh, yeah, Missingno. has the LOWEST defense stat. And, don't worry Missingno., I'll revive you afterwards, so you'll be fine. It's just that Mareep is soooooo close to being a Flaaffy."
Missingno. nodded. It used water gun on Mareep, and Mareep looked almost down.
"Fortunately, Missingno. also has a very low special stat. Mareep! One more time!"
Mareep hit Missingno. directly, and Missingno. fainted.
"Here, Missingno." Diamond applied a revive.
"Hey, Flaaffy!"

Date: 2008-04-26 13:09:14
Diane: You spoke in a weird way. And no, My glitched friends DO NOT tell me things. Hell, I can't even read thoughts like my cousins can. I can't do it at all.
*ICE Attacks Missingno.*
Diane: … *Throws Ultra ball* Damn!
*Ball hits Diane in face*
Diane: OW! *Throws it again*