Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 26

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-30 16:57:48
*Diane looks at Brandon*
Diane: You are so amazing. Are you a Good trainer, or something?
Brandon: Yeah, actually. I am the leader of Goldenrod city gym. Kira's been helping out a while, with all the trouble we've been having.
Diane: What trouble?
Brandon: Team Rocket trouble. They've started using the one kind of Pokemon I hate. Shadow Pokemon.
Diane: I've never heard of team pocket *Yami whispers: It's Rocket!* Sorry, rocket, but Shadow Pokemon have been trouble to me too. *Shows scars from the times Shadow Articuno attacked*
*Espeon playfully Jumps onto Yami's shoulder, making him fall over into a pile of pizza boxes.*

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-04-30 17:02:49
MissingNo. runs out of the house, more likely floats out laughing. "Ketsuban, get your ass back here!!" Kira, runs after it. Kage shook her head. "That thing, is just as bad as Glitchey." Zoltan snickered, with laughter, so Yami, and Kage and Zoltan went after it, while  Charizard, sweatdrops, and looks at Charizard 'M. "That MissingNo. is nothing but a pain." "You got that right. Go, get our lady back, and I'll get Ketsuban, back." "Okay." Charizard, went and got them three back, while Charizard 'M, scares, MissingNo. who quickly went back into it's ball, in Kira's room, and Charizard 'M, flew back down on the roof. "Ugh, I'll murder, that damn glitch!" Yami, sighed, and holds his bad side area. "What level is it?" "100." "….What was it when you first caught it." "7." "Hmm, can it jump levels?" "It can go down to lvl 1, maybe it won't be as a nightmare, if it was."

Date: 2008-04-30 17:05:05
*Diane pulls out Nidoking's Masterball*
Diane: shall I try to gain control of that Missingno?
*Diane's missingno comes out of it's pokeball*
Missingno.: Somebody call missingno?

Date: 2008-04-30 17:07:40
Kira, came down with Charizard, and sighed. "It jumped to 100, when it ate all the Rare Candies, I had. yet I have all types of Badges, it's still a shit! I'll train it later, to bring it's level down to 1, that way it won't be annoying." Yami, picked up Luxie, who purrs. "She's gotten cuter." "Yeah, it's the Pokeblocks, I create, she can't get enough of them."

Date: 2008-04-30 17:14:23
Diane: I'll help with the training! *Turns to ICE* ICE, are you ready to help? Remember, you must let the Missingno win, but make it seem like you are trying, OK?
ICE: ミイラをする!
Brandon:I think that was an OK. Espeon?
Espeon: Yes, Brandon?
Brandon: Keep an eye on that Diane for me. I like her determination. It reminds me of, well, you actually.
Espeon: I'll take that as a compliment.

Date: 2008-04-30 17:17:16
Kira, sighed. "I'm gonna need something, that's MissingNo.'s level. It's level 100." Yami, thought for a second. "Or, use another Rare Candy?" "I don't have any left. That pig, Glitch of mine, ate my whole box of them."

Date: 2008-04-30 17:20:48
Diane: The only thing level 100 is my Nidoking, but I'm afraid, if I use it, I could destroy half the city.
Brandon: Or, you could use a Kage/Zoltan combo I've seen Yami use.
Diane: One problem.
Brandon: What?
Diane: They're Yami's Pokemon.
*Zoltan overhears this*

Date: 2008-04-30 17:23:35
Yami, rubs the back of his head. 'It does have weak stats, but MissingNo. needs to win, but my Pokemon are too strong.' Yami, looked down, for a moment. "Ah, that's it." Kira looks at him. "Why not take, MissingNo. outside, of the city, and battle it, in the grass, for a wild Pokemon?" "Great, Idea hun. Ketsuuban, come on." MissingNo.'s pixeles moved, and followed Kira, out of the city.

Date: 2008-04-30 17:26:39
*Diane is on a date with Brandon*
Brandon: So, do you come here often?
Diane: Maybe. Maybe not.
????? 000: WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOU HUMANS?
*Espeon:Will you just SHUT UP!

Date: 2008-04-30 17:31:26
Kira, walks back with Ketsuban, who's level 1, and seems to behaving, for now, so she returns him, and sighs. 'Bloody Glitch.' Kira, lets Yami, into hr house, with Kage and Zoltan, and closes the front door, and follows them into the kitchen.

Date: 2008-04-30 17:34:57
*Diane and Brandon start kissing, and ????? 000 Knocks over a bin outside Kira's house.(They are only outside in the back garden) and then Espeon uses psychic to clear things up.*
Espeon:You know, you really need to be more careful, and less perverted.
????? 000: But I'm not anymore. Honest!
*Yami and Kira see Diane and Brandon in the middle of a long kiss*

Date: 2008-04-30 17:37:48
Kage and Zoltan, lightly sing something, and Kira laughs. "Shut up, you two." They both laugh, and Kira looks at Yami. "Still the same, they are. Last time I saw them, they were only lvl 30." "Yeah, they're 100 now, and it's great to see you again." "I guess." Yami, soften his expression a bit. "I know you're still hurt, from what happened back then, and I'm sorry. if I could turn the clocks back, I would." "I know, I know. I have forgiven you, it's just…" "Hmm?" "It's nothing…" "You don't sound sure." "I'm just under the weather, that's all." "Hmm, well okay."

Date: 2008-04-30 17:42:50
*Espeon comes inside*
Espeon:You might want to stop them, they have started to reveal each other's secrets*Points to B&D (Brandon and Diane)*
????? 000: Here's a hint. GET SOME NEW WALLS! These are terrible!
ICE: 私は空腹である。*Finds freezer*

Date: 2008-04-30 17:46:15
Kira, glares at Glitchey. "Oh, shut up. I've only been here a year and I've barely been able to decorate, the house. Now that Yami, and I are back together, I might move back to Cerulean. But, I'm not sure." "Well, they're fine together. They're getting to know each, other so, what's the problem?" Kage, aid something in Egyptian, and Yami turns red, and she snickers. "I'm going to pretend, you didn't say that, Kage." Kage, sticks her tongue out, and Zoltan shakes his head. "What does, that thing, even eat?" Kira, points to ICE.

Date: 2008-04-30 17:54:17
ICE: 私は青いクレヨンを除いて何でも食べる。
*D&B come in*
Diane: It was getting a bit dark outside, and Brandon is scared of the dark.
Brandon: No way, it's just, the shadow Pokemon are more dangerous at night. I should know, having watched both my parents die, and barely escaping myself.*Shows left arm, which actually is a mechanical one.* That damn Lugia of Shadow ate my arm on the same day my mum was killed. Since then, I have sworn revenge on all who like the Dark ones.
Espeon:And being psychic type, I'm weak against Dark types, anyway.