Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 10

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-22 15:40:34
*????? 000 appears out of nowhere*
????? 000: How can you sense that? I thought only Pokemon and glitches could.
Diane: Where were you? We were Just probably going to get permission to train here *points to cave*.
*ICE Thunderpunches ????? 000*
????? 000: Ow! that thing's gotten tougher!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-04-22 15:45:25
Yami shook his head. "That thing has an attitude." Yami, called out a Lapras, so he carefully jumped on her back and she looks at Diane and her Glitches. "Are you coming?" Yami asked them. "The Pokemon in there, are tough, so I have items, incase that thing, faints."

Date: 2008-04-22 15:47:03
*ICE looks like a bigger question mark than normal*
????? 000: Which one of us is going to train?
Diane: *Sighs* Both of you… NOW COME ON!

Date: 2008-04-22 16:11:43
"Follow then. Let's go Lapras." Lapras nodded and she started surfing then they made it to Cave, and Yami jumped from her to the person guarding the entrace. "Halt! Who goes there" "Mutou Yami, Gym Leader of Cerulean Gym." "I'll need proof." Yami sighed, and showed the person Yami's licence, and he steped a side. "Sorry Gym Leader Yami." "Don't let it happen again." "Halt!" "She's with me." "…."  The other backed off and Yami walks inside.

Date: 2008-04-22 16:14:47
Diane:Wow… It's dark in here… Can you light it up a bit?

Date: 2008-04-22 16:17:19
Yami, sighed so he walks over to a torch and lights it so he walks around the area without falling into the water lighting up lights.

Date: 2008-04-22 16:21:07
Diane: *Screams as a Rhydon appears* What's that? *Checks Pokedex, but battery runs out* OK! This is bad!
*Rhydon chases Diane*
Diane: Not good, NOT GOOD, NOT GOOD!

Date: 2008-04-22 16:24:54
Yami, called out Starmie. "Starmie, Bubblebeam, let's go!" Starmie fired Bubblebeam, at Rhydon, that roared when it was Super Effective as well as a Critical Hit, so it dropped Diane but Yami was able to catch her in time but hurting his ribs in the progress, so Rhydon, charged after Starmie, who took a hard hit, but it got back up, and is ready to fight.

Date: 2008-04-22 17:07:00
Diane: *Very angry* THAT'S IT! Glitchey! ICE! USE A DOUBLE ICE BEAM!!!
*ICE and ????? 000 fire their new Ice beam attacks, which strike the Rhydon in two different places, and freeze it*
Diane:YES! *Throws Ultra ball*

Date: 2008-04-22 17:11:23
Yami appears to be sitting down with him leaning against a stone wall holding his bad ribcage, trying to calm down as the pain is unbearable.

Date: 2008-04-22 17:21:45
Diane: Are you OK? I captured the Rhydon by the way. I'd better help you out of here.
*Takes Yami to Pokemon Center*

Date: 2008-04-22 17:25:28
Nurse Joy, took Yami, while Blissey was told ot stay behind with, Diane.

Date: 2008-04-22 17:34:40
Diane: *checks current team* eh? I thought Nidoking was level 18, It's really level 81?!?! No wonder it tried to kill me… I've also got a level 60 Rhydon, a level 35 ????? 000, and a level 40 ICE. I wonder if Zoltan and Kage are fine… *????? 000, ICE and Diane head to Yami's house*

Date: 2008-04-22 17:36:58
Kage's ears go up when she hears the front door open. Zoltan, doesn't appear to be in the room, but he soon walks down the stairs.

Date: 2008-04-22 17:46:33
Diane: Hello. Yami's in a bad way. I won't say how, no doubt glitchey will tell.
????? 000: Yami was attacked by a Rhydon in that awesome cave place. He's in the Pokemon center.
Diane: Thank you glitchey *Sarcasm*.