Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 3

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-04-20 09:19:23
Yami sweatdropped at the Nidoking and shook his head. "Medication, for some of the sick Pokemon I look after here."

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-20 09:23:31
Diane: I'm Hungry. know anywhere to eat?
*Nidoking does backflip at thought of food and nearly falls in water.*
*????? 000 'Stares' at the crazy Nidoking, then fades away into invisibility*

Date: 2008-04-20 09:26:54
Yami, has his right hand covering his face as he became a bright red from embarrassment, and picks up a few boxes and packets, so he then closes the door, locks it again with a red line on his face showing he's embrassed and walks over to some large double doors and walks though them and they swing close.

Date: 2008-04-20 09:33:12
Diane: Return, Nidoking! Hey! Wait for me! *????? 000 appears in front of Yami, stopping him in his tracks.*

Date: 2008-04-20 09:34:41
Yami blinks and sighs. "I don't have time for you games, Glitch. You will have your battle, but some Pokemon, need this medication, before something bad happens."

Date: 2008-04-20 09:37:25
Diane: *sighs* Come back glitchey! I'm so sorry about that, can I help you?
????? 000 goes back to the Gym to wait.

Date: 2008-04-20 09:41:31
Yami, thought for a bit. "You can do. Some of the smaller Pokemon, aren't too bad so they should be okay. The larger ones, are the worst, so…" Yami knelt down onto one knee sorting out some of the medication. "These will be for the, Finneon, the ones in these pink packets. Four, of these tablets. The ones in the orange go for, Feebas, Purple, for Lapras. Lapras, is only a baby, but she'll only need two of these." Yami stood up.

Date: 2008-04-20 09:43:45
Diane: I'm on it! *Heads for Gym*

Date: 2008-04-20 09:45:56
Yami, stood up and went to another side of the Gym, and sighed. 'Fun and games.'

Date: 2008-04-20 09:50:42
7 Minutes later…
Diane: *Gasping, and soaking wet* I… am… done… *recovers* Sorry, but I had to look through your books to find what a finneon is, but other than that, no problem at all! Oh, yes, and I tripped over a paintbrush and fell in the water.

Date: 2008-04-20 10:03:01
Yami turns around and sighs. "I think that Nidoking, needs help…" Yami, went into the storeroom, that was at his right side, and he got a few towls and gave them to her, so then he lead her to one of the rooms, that has a fireplace, so Yami lead Diane, over to the fireplace, then he lit a match and threw it in and the fireplace, was now on, so then he placed two fireguards, so they wouldn't harm her. "Stay here, for a bit and dry off. I'll be back shortly." Yami, walks over to the door and he pulled it too and went back to the large tanks.

Date: 2008-04-20 10:06:55
Diane: *Dries off and notices two Houndoom* Hey! I've seen Pokemon like that before! *Opens Pokedex* Oh, so they're Houndoom. Thought so!
*????? 000 appears out of no-where and rests next to Diane, Looking like it was attacked by something*

Date: 2008-04-20 10:08:56
The first Houndoom, looks at the second who has crimson red ribbons on her horns, and one on her tail and she looks at the first one again and said something in a strange language.

Date: 2008-04-20 10:13:30
Diane: Huh? You're talking in an odd language, but I can semi-understand you. glitchey, what do you think?
*????? 000 gets up off the floor, only to collapse again*
Diane: YAMI!!!! HELP!!!!
*Windows shatter*

Date: 2008-04-20 10:25:24
Yami, jumped down from one of the water tanks and runs in
"What is it?!" The female Houndoom laughed. "Shut it, Kage. Don't be rude, Kage." The male Houndoom glared at his sister. "Sorry Yami." Yami, sighed as his hair was dripped wet from when he got soaked by a troublesome, Starmie, who soaked him, but Yami's clothes was waterproof.