Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 8

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-21 12:23:39
*In Pokemon center*

Diane: Wha… what happened?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-04-21 12:27:29
Yami, was near by but was with his Raichu, who was looking at him who has his eyes shadowed by the blonde in his hair, and sighs. Raiami's blue eyes flickered with some worry for Yami, who hasn't said a thing, since he brought Diane to the Pokemon Center, and appears to be letting Joy, bandage his ribs where only four were cracked, but none broken.

Date: 2008-04-21 12:29:32
Diane: So, I guess I didn't get the badge then… What happened yesterday…

Date: 2008-04-21 12:35:18
Yami, still didn't seem to say anything, so Raiami, had to speak for him. "Your crazy Nidoking, wrecked the Gym."

Date: 2008-04-21 12:44:39
Diane: Well, it's not my fault! I only have Glitchey and my deadly Nidoking. If I hadn't gotten into training to get into The Pokemon league, I would probably have some safer Pokemon than that. OW! my arm hurts! *looks down at bandaged arm* Is this the result of my Nidoking?

Date: 2008-04-21 12:49:16
Yami looked up with his eyes no longer shadowed. "Yup. Due to that thing, I've got four cracked ribs, and one hell of a damaged Gym, witch will take a month to repair. It's nothing to do with your training. It's just that Nidoking, it's just too dangerous, to use in battle. I'm sure there are other Pokemon-Glitches, or normal Pokemon out there."

Date: 2008-04-21 12:57:09
Diane: maybe… *opens bag and takes out egg with ?s on it* I guess I'll try to hatch this Egg I got the day I left home. My cousins Liza and Tate gave it to me as a leaving present. They Found it in the space center and I accepted it, knowing a bit about Glitched things.
*egg starts to hatch*
Diane: LOOK! Everyone! It's hatching!

Date: 2008-04-21 12:58:59
Yami, blinks and looks at it. 'How weird.'

Date: 2008-04-21 13:05:24
*egg hatches into a decamark called ICE*
Diane: WTF? what's that? *checks Pokedex* Huh? No data… aww well, I like it!
*ICE throws a thunderpunch at Yami*

*Thunderpunchfrom lv.1 Pokemon, hp: 12, all other stats: 3

Date: 2008-04-21 13:09:29
Yami, moved and glares at it. "Not again. It'll be like that Nidoking…." Yami, holds his bad side and appears to be facing his Raichu, where large beautiful golden Egyptian inked tattoos rest on his back, but the second one, it's body appears to be half covered by the bandages on his ribs.

Date: 2008-04-21 13:13:14
*ICE hides behind Diane*

Diane & ????? 000: How could you say that?
Diane: I know the you-know-what turned bad, but I think this cute little thing will be just fine! Now… to find a place to train… Yami? do you have an old rod I could borrow?

Date: 2008-04-21 13:16:30
Yami turns round. "I keep all sorts, of Robs. Old Rods, Good Rods, Super Rods. Somewhere to train… I have a few friends in, Stafforn, at the Fighting Dojo, they can help you raise that thing. Once it's strong enough, we can have a rematch. Minus the insane Nidoking. I know my Gym, is currently closed, but we can find somewhere to battle, when I'm feeling a little more better."

Date: 2008-04-21 13:31:22
Diane:OK! we'll rematch later!

Date: 2008-04-21 13:35:09
Yami sighed softly, due to his bad ribs, so he walked past Diane, and he walked out of the room. Raiami, who down as she looked around a bit, as her ears softly twitch when she heard something.

Date: 2008-04-21 14:21:41
????? 000: Woah! did you feel that?
Diane: Feel what?
????? 000: can't you humans sense ANYTHING that glitches and Pokemon can?
Diane: I've got to tell Yami about this!