Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 14

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-24 15:52:47
Diane: I don't think they will listen to you. *Turns to ????? 000 and ICE* now you two behave! I don't want any trouble.
*ICE apologizes to Kage in a glitched up language*
????? 000: I promise to be good.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-04-24 15:55:33
Kage sighs. "Good." Kage walks out of the Gym, and Zoltan follows, so Kage got Zoltan to lead Diane, and her glitches to Yami's house, while she closes and locks up the Gym, then she goes back to the house, and she closes and locks the door for the evening, so Zoltan turns on the lights, and walks into the lounge area.

Date: 2008-04-25 02:45:36
Diane: Was that table always upside down? HEY! Someone stole my bag!
*A guy dressed in black runs away from the house, and trips over a large rock, and lands in the bin/trash can, making a large noise that wakes half of cerulean city*

Date: 2008-04-25 12:24:11
Yami, sat up, after hearing the noise, so Yami carefully got up, and isn't wearing his shirt, so he picked up a sword, from next to his bed, then he walks downstairs, and walks out of the house, and over to the other, and shook his head. "Idiot." Yami, picked up Diane's bag and returned it to her, so he went over to the other, and was able to tie him up until the Ceruelan Police, came and took the idiot away.

Date: 2008-04-25 12:30:42
Diane: Thanks! Who was that guy? Shall I set my Nidoking on him?
*Diane looks at ICE and ????? 000 sleeping next to Kage and Zoltan*

Date: 2008-04-25 12:32:39
Yami shook his head. "I don't want that thing, destroying my homeland." Yami, watched as the idiot was taken away by the police so Yami went back inside the house.

Date: 2008-04-25 12:34:55
Dine: Oh… *Thinks of various revenge methods* Aren't they cute? *Points to the sleeping Houndoom*

Date: 2008-04-25 12:36:49
Yami sat down in an arm chair,looking at his Pokemon by the fire. "Yeah, they can be." Yami, left the sword next to his left leg, while he looks down at his sleeping Pokemon.

Date: 2008-04-25 13:00:12
Diane: *Yawns* I'm tired… *Falls asleep against Yami's leg*

Date: 2008-04-25 13:06:38
Yami moves his gaze from the fire, and looks down at Diane, and softly sighs, so he carefully got down onto both of his knees so he gently picks her up so she rests in his arms, so he quietly took her upstairs, and put her into his room, then he pulled the door too, and went back downstairs, so he laid on the sofa, went channel surfing with the lights off.

Date: 2008-04-25 13:08:59
????? 000: *Wakes up* Huh? I cannot sense Diane's presence. Where is she?

Date: 2008-04-25 13:10:12
Yami slides down the sofa so the back of his head is resting on the arm of the sofa. "She's upstairs, in my room."

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2008-04-25 13:11:06
Can I join?

Date: 2008-04-25 13:19:20
Yeah, you'll need to fill this out:
Character Form
(Note: You may have Glitches, but no Legends. You're Trainer can also be a Gym Leader, or an Elite Four Members, but we have to meet sooner or later, and you can't always not get hit. Your Pokemon will have to take damage, sooner or later.)
Name:
Looks:
Pokemon:
Glitches:
Gym Leader: Yes/No
Elite Four: Yes/No.
History: (Don't have to fill this out.)

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2008-04-25 13:26:55
Character Form
Name: Um… I'm not good at coming up with names, so NONE? I guess my nickname could be Diamond…
Looks: Shoulder long brown hair, tall, around 5' 8'' to 5' 10'', an undershirt with an unbuttoned formal shirt.
Pokemon: Can you guess? Mareep (M) Lv. 5
Glitches: None
Location: Um… Pallet? (I could be stolen by the Ice Mask, if you read the Manga, so I don't know.)
Gym Leader: No
Elite Four: No.
I Just started, and I am going to where you guys are right now with the Prof.