Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 142

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-02 17:08:53
Yami: *Turns to Brandon* [size=1]Perhaps, we should talk else where.[/size]

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-02 17:13:32
Brandon: [size=1]Yeah, we should. You don't know how it feels to be sexually attacked by a Pokemon though, do you?[/size]

Date: 2008-06-02 17:17:39
Yami: *Walks outside with Brandon and they sit on top of the Magnet Train Station roof* No, but it'll serve you right, for brining that thing here in the first place.

Date: 2008-06-02 17:21:16
Brandon: Excuse me? I saved its life! Although, it should be behaving, not trying to rape me.

Date: 2008-06-02 17:25:55
Yami: Like I said, it appears to have some sort of crazy crush on you. "Saving her life"? Bullshit! Shadow Pokemon, like that shouldn't be walking the streets. Like I said before, the only way to turn them back to normal is, capture them, keep them with us, until the Heart Gauge starts to lower, and when it's all gone, we find away to Agate Town, and Purify the Shadow Pokemon. Also, if that thing, headbutts me again, I'm gonna hang it, by it's neck.

Date: 2008-06-02 17:30:24
Brandon: Somehow, I don't think a cross species relationship would work. Are all Shadow Pokemon sex obsessed? Or is it just this one Zangoose being in crazy love?

Date: 2008-06-02 17:32:08
Yami: Just that one. I can't even do a thing, without being in such pain…

Date: 2008-06-02 17:41:12
Brandon: You probably don't wanna find out how Zangoose violated my body, do you? *Looks at Diane who came outside* Especially with her around.

Date: 2008-06-02 17:42:41
Yami: I don't really want to know, at all.

Date: 2008-06-02 17:53:44
*Moon Angel follows Diane, looking like she had bitten something, as blood is all around her mouth*

Diane: I told you not to bite the Zangoose. Now, Nurse Joy is extracting one of your teeth from its neck. How could you, Moon Angel?

Moon Angel: Because, it attacked you, Diane. I simply got revenge.

Date: 2008-06-02 17:59:34
Yami: *Is leaning forward a bit with total pain* S-see what I mean? That thing, is t-too dangerous…

Date: 2008-06-02 18:01:24
Brandon: Well, it could d with some behavior training. What would you recommend?

Date: 2008-06-02 18:02:58
Yami: Other than, killing it? *Jumps down and is sitting down* Ow, fucking ow! When I see that thing, again I'm gonna skin it alive!!

Date: 2008-06-02 18:06:48
Brandon: *Jumps down, and lands next to Yami* I meant other than killing it. Should I reward bad behavior, and use this *Holds up a shock collar* when she misbehaves?

Date: 2008-06-02 18:08:16
Yami: *Shakes her head* Just release her, so she can't come back here. *Stands up holding where it's killing him the most and starts heading back to Kira's house but is limping on both legs*