Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon - Page 160

Re: The Ultimate Showdown: Team Pokemon vs Team Shadow Pokemon

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-10 17:34:10
Zoltan: Kage? Kage, are you there? Kage!

Kage: ….I'm here.

Zoltan: What's up?

Kage: Bastard, he gave us a fright…

Zoltan: You mean?

Kage: *Smiles weakly* Yeah, he's back…. They've got him back.

Zoltan: Thank Ra…

Kage: They're gonna try and stable his condition, but he isn't out of the woods yet. At the moment, he's lost a hell of a lot of blood.

Zoltan: How much?

Kage: About, 70%.

Zoltan: …….

Kage: I know. At the moment, he's breathing on his own, but it's still weakened, but so they're gonna stable him, and get him to surgery, or something, once they've gotten him more stable than he already is. I'll call, when I get more news. Also, never, tell Kira, about this. Ever. She mustn't ever know this happened, or we'll have more than just worry, on our shoulders.

Zoltan: Okay.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-10 17:35:50
*Diane is still crying, and some water from her tears gets onto Zoltan's paws*

Date: 2008-06-10 17:40:13
Zoltan: *Picks up the Pokenav but is able to get it around his neck so it rests on the bone around the back of his neck*

Date: 2008-06-10 17:42:11
Diane: *While crying* If I ever see a Rocket, I'll kill him…. They will pay for what they did… I'll make sure of it…

Date: 2008-06-10 17:46:47
Zoltan: We'll get them. Just right now, we need to wait, until both Moon Angel, and Yami, are back to full health. Same with you. *Lets Diane ride on his back* Come on, staying here won't help. Nurse Joy, can ring Yami's Pokenav. *Takes her to Yami's friend's apartment witch seems a hell of a lot larger and more nicer*

Date: 2008-06-10 17:49:39
Diane: I so want revenge. If Moon Angel, or Yami don't survive, don't try to stop me killing anything Rocket like.

Date: 2008-06-10 17:57:07
Zoltan: I know you do. *Walks upstairs and into a large room, witch appears to be Diane's room so he walks into her room a bit more* Right now, Moon Angel, is doing better than Yami, is. He took most of the damage. Besides, Moon Angel, might need some care, as in looked after, until she gets back on her paws.

Date: 2008-06-10 18:04:10
Diane: *Looks at her blood stained clothes* I suppose it could have been worse. I could have not noticed at all and let Moon Angel… *Diane stops there, and cries* I've already lost too much this month! I don't want anything else bad to happen! *Hugs Zoltan, and tears are running down his back* Hey, what's this? *Finds Zoltan's collar* Hey, this seems stuck to you. Cool.

Date: 2008-06-10 18:07:13
Zoltan: Hmm? Oh, that's always been there. I know, but Moon Angel, is strong, and so is Yami. *Puts the Pain Blocker next to the really nice picture frame of Diane's family, with her and he sighs* I'll be in the lounge, if you want me. *Carefully lets Diane slide off his his back and he carefully gets up as on Diane's bed appear to be Plushies, of Nidoking, Glitchey, Moon Angel, and ICE*

Date: 2008-06-10 18:16:40
*Diane lies down on the bed, and cries again*

Date: 2008-06-11 02:34:35
Zoltan: *Jumps onto the couch*

Date: 2008-06-11 10:59:58
ICE: *Appears in front of Zoltan* What wrong about with Diane? She sad is.

Date: 2008-06-11 11:01:02
Zoltan: Your English, still sucks.

Date: 2008-06-11 11:05:57
ICE: ICE was only Diane wondering problem was her with.

*????? 000 appears, making the electricity cut out* ICE means: what is wrong with Diane. *Disappears, and the power is back*

Date: 2008-06-11 11:07:28
Zoltan: Nothing, and go learn some better English.