Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 102

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-17 17:07:19
Darkness: Well, that Houndoom is covering the bed in fur. At least I have the sense to sit on your lap.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-17 17:08:28
Yami *Gently picks up Darkness who rests on Yami's left arm* You're lighter than a Houndoom.

Date: 2008-06-17 17:23:48
Darkness: I am lighter than a normal Umbreon, by a few grams. Or do you mean all Umbreons are lighter than Houndoom over there?

Date: 2008-06-17 17:28:12
Yami: All Umbreon's are lighter, than Houndoom's. Kira's Umbreon, is the same weight as you.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-06-17 17:30:55
Carl: Why is Houndoom on this bed a problem? *Moves Houndoom so there was enough for him as well* Well, if you want me in bed, I'll go.

Date: 2008-06-17 17:32:26
Yami: Well, my wife, wouldn't want a Houndoom, on the bed. Kage and Zoltan, were okay, as they were lighter, and not annoying.

Date: 2008-06-17 17:56:43
Darkness: Well, Houndoom never grew up. Kage and Zoltan probably realized that they had to be more mature when they evolved.

Date: 2008-06-17 17:57:54
Yami: They did. I raised them well.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2008-06-17 18:56:28
*Carl is asleep, just as Sandra and Absol walk in. Absol then leaves Sandra's side, and playfully rubs against Yami*

Sandra: My brother being a pest, is he?

Date: 2008-06-17 18:58:46
Yami: *Strokes Absol's fur* Yup, and his pesky, Houndoom.

Date: 2008-06-17 19:28:41
Absol: *Purrs, and lies down o the floor next to Yami, dragging him down as well*

Sandra: Well, let them sleep. They'll need it.

Date: 2008-06-17 19:32:25
Yami: *Sighs and lays on his stomach* I've got the Gym, to repair, where had a crazy fight, with a trainer, with an annoying, 3TrainerPok?, that Superglitched, the the arena, but the trainer's other Pokemon, broke 5 walls, and I had bricks, from the broken walls, land on my head, and my back, so it's why I'm injured…

Date: 2008-06-18 10:27:44
Sandra: You ready tomorrow for a tag team battle? Carl and I vs you and Kira? You don't need a gym for that. You can bea gym leader, have a closed gym, and still be up for battles. You can do it outside.

Date: 2008-06-18 10:40:47
Yami: As for Carl, he'd better not cry, if Kira, takes him out easily. She's retired, due to the fact she's very hard to beat, but I'm sure she'll be, if I knew where she was.

Date: 2008-06-18 10:55:30
Darkness: You think maybe Mike and James should take you and her on first? Or help Sandra and Carl practice?