Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 6

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-22 15:03:19
Yami: *Shakes is head* Fuck sake, not so loud, ICE… Hmm, it appears them fuckers are up to no good here, in Kanto. I've got a feeling they're at it, as well at Sinnon, where Kira, is but she can take them out within a few seconds. Just be careful, out there.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-22 15:08:03
ICE: OK Yami. I'll look out for them.
Diane: ICE! Stop hogging the phone! I sure am glad you learned proper English. Oh, Yes, as for the Glitch Nidoking, I finally got control over it. Anyway…

*Then phone drops to the phone, and an Eevee is pawing at it*

Moon Angel: Eevee, time to leave the talking box alone.

Eevee: But Mum!

Moon Angel: Do as I say!

Date: 2008-05-22 15:09:56
Yami: *Sits down* Wait, Moon Angel's had an Eevee?

Date: 2008-05-22 15:12:08
*Diane picks up the phone*
Diane: Yeah, how surprising. Turned out, Brandon's Espeon was in love with Moon Angel the whole time. Hey! Put that down! Sorry Yami. Got to go, I've got a Gym to run. Bye!

Date: 2008-05-22 15:14:16
Yami: *laughs* See you soon. *Stands up*

Date: 2008-05-22 15:27:18
Mike: What was that all about?

James: None of your business. Hey, Where did Darkness go?

Date: 2008-05-22 15:28:20
Yami: He'd better not wind up, Moonlight.

Date: 2008-05-22 15:30:40
James: Moonlight?

Date: 2008-05-22 15:34:15
Moonlight: *Turns around* What?

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-22 15:36:14
Sandra: Now, come on Carl. We need to pass through Cerulean city to get to Pewter City.

Carl: Race you!

Date: 2008-05-22 15:39:22
Yami: *Starts playing his flute but looks at Sandra* Actually, to get to Pewter, take the Underground Tunnel, here in Cerluean, it'll lead you into Vermilion City, then go through the Digglet Cave, then there's a bush that you can jump over, and your in Pweter!

Date: 2008-05-22 15:40:27
James: Yeah. You try to go that way. *Points the way they were heading* You'll hid some slippery slopes that you can't pass.

Date: 2008-05-22 16:11:26
Yami: *Shakes his head and starts playing his flute*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-22 16:23:25
Carl: I cn't get through caves.

Sandra: And I don't have cut. Nor does he.

Date: 2008-05-22 16:27:10
Yami: *Stands up* Come on, I can get you through the tunnel.