Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 280

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-11-14 01:45:13
Moon Angel: *Calms down*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-11-14 12:37:32
Nurse Joy: *Still stroking Moonlight, who sleeps away*

Date: 2008-11-14 12:43:24
*Moon Angel comes out of the room*

Date: 2008-11-14 12:54:14
Nurse Joy: *Makes sure Moonlight's drip is okay, as she sleeps away*

Date: 2008-11-14 12:55:57
Moon Angel: What's with Moonlight?

Date: 2008-11-14 13:10:28
Nurse Joy: She's in pain, so I've put her on this drip, to help with her bad joints, and back. I'm guessing Eve, has been up to no good. She's never been in this much pain, in a long time.

Date: 2008-11-14 13:15:51
Moon Angel: Oh great… now I have TWO things to sort out…

Date: 2008-11-14 13:29:53
Nurse Joy: *Can hear voices going off outside the Pokemon Center as she looks out of the window, has Kira, has Eve, in a cage*

Date: 2008-11-14 13:33:04
Moon Angel: Oh yeah… Eve is due for vaccinations.

Eve: Let me go Kira!!!

Date: 2008-11-14 13:42:36
Nurse Joy: Uh, I think it's something else.

Date: 2008-11-14 13:51:35
*Moon Angel bolts outside*

Moon Angel: Kira, where do you think you're taking my daughter?

Date: 2008-11-14 13:55:15
Kira: Sinnoh, police station. I've warned her, about NOT, to jump on Moonlight,and I told Diane, to punish her, did she? No. As police officer, I have to take Eve, into the station, until Diane, learns not to be such a big wuss. *Sits on her bike and sighs* I've left Yami, a message I'll be back in a few days.

Date: 2008-11-14 14:10:05
Moon Angel: Just let ME handle Eve. I didn't know she'd done this until now. Just let me punish her.

Date: 2008-11-14 14:16:05
Kira: "Didn't know"? SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER, FOR RA'S SAKE! Yami's said of this to you, but you took no notice. She's still going to the station, if you like it or not. My job, is keeping a roof over our heads. eve, needs to learn, not to be such a brat, because of Diane.

Yami: *Walks out holding his right shoulder, as pain reflects in his eyes as he walks over to her* ……Don't. I know you're mad.

Kira: You don't know the half of it.

Yami: I know, but still.

Kira: What happened to you?

Yami: Diane, broke my shoulder. She was trying something stupid, and she broke my shoulder.

Kira: I should arrest her for assault.

Yami: Please, just let Moon Angel, deal with her.

Kira: How do I know, she'll be like Diane? For all I know, Moonlight, could have a broken spine, AND SHE'LL NEVER WALK AGAIN!

Yami: *Tries to calm her down as tears run down her face* I know she was your first Pokemon, in Johto. You love her, very much. I'm sure she'll be okay.

Kira: S-she won't…. She's 20, Yami. It's very old in cat years.

Yami: I know, I know.

Date: 2008-11-14 14:28:05
*Moon Angel jumps on top of Eve's cage*