Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 350

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-05-05 14:27:20
Moon Angel: Hang on, can you two hear that? A buzzing sound of some sort?

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-05-05 15:08:11
Espeon: I can hear something.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Date: 2009-05-05 15:16:04
*ICE drops to the floor*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2009-05-05 15:31:31
Yami: Get back, all of you.

Date: 2009-05-06 11:22:04
ICE: *Still on the floor - he seemed like he'd short circuited or something*

*Diane recalls ICE and takes a few steps back*

Date: 2009-05-06 11:28:19
Yami: Sabrina, get back.

Sabrina: *Recalls her Pokemon and backs off*

Yami: *Takes a step forward* I can feel something…coming from down in the basement.

Date: 2009-05-06 12:04:57
*Moon Angel retreats behind Diane, who recalls her*

Date: 2009-05-06 12:17:25
Sabrina: Be careful Yami, I can feel something very dangerous-

Yami: *Looks to where he heard something but it knocks him to the other side of the room* ….

Sabrina: Whatever this place is, doesn't want any of us, to find out what…. Are you okay?

Yami: …..I think so… *Weakly sits up, as a drop of blood runs down the side of his face where the long blonde streak rests at the right side of his face*

Date: 2009-05-06 12:33:28
*Diane manages to hold in a scream of fright*

Date: 2009-05-06 12:40:31
Yami: Whatever is here… doesn't want us to find out what this place really is…

Date: 2009-05-06 14:26:34
Diane: W.. what IS this place?

Date: 2009-05-06 15:05:22
Sabrina: It's why Yami and I broken in here, to find out. *Goes to make sure he is okay as she ducks out of the way when something sharp hit the wall as she kneels beside him* Let me see.

Yami: *Moves his hand as she checks the cut*

Date: 2009-05-06 15:21:48
Diane: I… think I'll stay here.

Date: 2009-05-06 15:28:45
Sabrina: That might need stitches.

Yami: I can feell a very strong vibration, from the floor.

Sabrina: Yes, I can feel it too.

Date: 2009-05-06 15:49:30
Diane: That'd mean… going into the basement… ICE and I just left that place!