Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 49

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-06-01 02:51:50
Sandra: *Grabs the book before Diane  can* You don't have to be tall to be good a something. Now.. Andrew.. nope, Andandra.. nope, Amber! Got it!

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-01 02:53:06
Fire Foxet: Yami is tall.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2008-06-01 03:23:32
Sandra: *Dials the number* OH! Hello? I'd like to talk to Kage, the Houndoom please. Yami wants a word.

….

Sandra: Here. Yami, you can talk first.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Date: 2008-06-01 03:31:57
Yami: Thanks, a damn bunch… I thought you only wanted the number, not to call it…

Kage: Yami… It's been a while…
Yami: Kage…
Angel: *Barks*
Kage: Yes, Angel, that's Yami, the one I told you about, and his crazy friends, and his caring wife.

Date: 2008-06-01 03:46:27
Sandra: *Taps into the phone using hers* There. Diane, you can talk as well.

Date: 2008-06-01 03:50:05
Yami: *Gets up and walks outside*

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-01 07:28:31
Diane: Hey Kage, hows it going?

Date: 2008-06-01 07:32:55
Kage: Not bad.
Angel: *Barks*
Kage: You'll get to see him, someday, just not now, with these fake schools, going on.

Date: 2008-06-01 08:00:13
Diane: Who was that barking? A new friend of yours?

Date: 2008-06-01 08:03:50
Kage: *Softly chuckles* No, that's my daughter, Angel. She can't speak, human yet.

Date: 2008-06-01 08:06:27
*Diane obviously falls to the floor in surprise*

Diane: I didn't think you actually got pregnant.

Moon Angel: *Knocks the phone out of Diane's hands* Hi Kage. Long time, no see. Even though we still haven't seen each other. So, You're a mother too, huh? Hard work, isn't it?

Date: 2008-06-01 08:08:38
Kage: *Sits down* It isn't all that hard, for me. Well, I guess I'm a larger Pokemon, it isn't too hard. I heard, you as well, have an little one.

Date: 2008-06-01 08:12:09
Moon Angel: I've had help. ICE has been helping with the language, and has gotten quite good himself. Glitchey is still trouble. Espeon is my boyfriend, and oh hang on, I've got a certain little one wanting to say hello.

Eve: Hello auntie Kage!

Date: 2008-06-01 08:13:47
Kage: Glitchey, is Glitchey, a pain. Eve, was it? Ouch…

Date: 2008-06-01 08:18:19
Eve: Yes. Thats my name. What attacked you?