Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 48

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-01 01:32:23
Yami: Kage, knew, but she didn't want him anywhere near, her nor the youngester.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-06-01 01:34:37
Sandra: Come on. You can tell us. Is the father one on Champion Jimmy's Pokemon? Jimmy is soooo cute!

Carl: She's got a cruh on Jimmy. Wants to be his girlfriend.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Date: 2008-06-01 01:36:09
Yami: *Shakes his head* It isn't Jimmy's. It was someone else. I don't remember the name, and I'd rather not, for what he did to my Kage.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2008-06-01 01:39:23
Sandra: Right. Anyone under the age of 16 leave the room.

*James, Sneasel, Weavile, Car and Houndoom leave*

Sndra: Now, what did this person do?

Date: 2008-06-01 01:49:41
Yami: *Sighs* Okay, well Kage, ame home oneday, when I was running the Gym, so she and her "boyfriend", Joe, so I got to know him, but I knew something wasn't right about him, so I just let it slide, because I'm protective, of my Pokemon, so, a while later, about 4 months, later, he started getting aggressive, and violent towards, Kage, so, when he beaten her, and knocked her to an inch of her life, while she was defneceless, he raped her, so when I came home, I was out of town, for a few days, inn Hoenn, to find Kage, barely alive, so I took her to the Pokemon Center, and a few weeks later, when I tried to get her back home, she would just howl, and hide away, until I got her to tel me what's going on, until she told me, he had raped her, and was the one who, attacked her. Zoltan, heard about this, and he beaten, Joe, to 3 inches of his life, until his trainer, found him, so since then they were never seen again, and I took Kage, to Hoenn, where a friend of mine, in Lillycove City, can look after her. *Looks down at the dark blue carpet with pain mixed anger in his eyes*

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-01 01:56:24
Diane: Oh, poor Kage. I wish now I was with her, and not here. Um.. how long ago was this?

Date: 2008-06-01 01:58:21
Yami: 3 years, ago, and even now that day, all of it, still haunts me. I should of done somethnig but she would o fjust gotten angry at me, saying that I'm jelous, and don't want her to be happy. I love my Pokemon, they are my friends, I can't help not worry about them….

Date: 2008-06-01 02:02:21
Diane: Just proves even Pokemon can be evil gits.

Date: 2008-06-01 02:05:42
Yami: *Doesn't respond*

Date: 2008-06-01 02:06:51
Sandra: I know now why I sent my brother out of the room..

Date: 2008-06-01 02:10:39
Yami: *Still doesn't answer as his eyes are fixed on the table but nothing shines in his eyes other than the reflection of guilt*

Date: 2008-06-01 02:17:21
Diane: *Puts her arm around Yami* Don't blame yourself. I made that mistake over the death of my family. Don't do the same just because of a bully who's probably dead by now. OK?

Date: 2008-06-01 02:21:35
Yami: *Lowers his eyes down to his legs as his pupils finally respond to light and sighs*

Date: 2008-06-01 02:31:13
Diane: There. Just relax and be fortunate Kage is still alive. That's all you can do for now. Do you have the phone number of who ever's looking after her?

Date: 2008-06-01 02:34:15
Yami: Should be, in the Seel Phone book, underr A, for Amber. She's looking after Kage.