Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 54

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-03 19:18:44
Yami: My type of magic, is different, it's real but can be dangerous, but lucky I have control. *Goes upstairs, and looks for his spell book, but when he moves a book of the shelf it falls and hits him on the head* Ow… *Picks it up and goes downstairs*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-04 01:29:35
Weavile: That sounded painful.

Date: 2008-06-04 01:42:46
Yami: *Drops the large Egyptian-style like book on the floor with a quite heavy thud* It was…

Date: 2008-06-04 10:49:41
Weavile: What's in it? Lots of paper?

Date: 2008-06-04 17:25:58
Yami: More like, pages. I have over 1200 spells, in there, from my homeland. Some are dangerous, that can put me at risk, but I have other's that won't.

Date: 2008-06-04 20:59:31
Weavile: anything in there about regenerating flesh?

Date: 2008-06-04 21:05:17
Yami: I think so. *Picks up Weavile and sits down with him sitting on Yami's left thigh as Yami, opens the large book and inside are nicely colored sandy pages with Egyptian hieroglyphics, that are in silver, with red warnings, some in black, some in crimson with warnings, so Yami, searches through the pages*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-06-04 21:15:21
Absol: Hey, what kind of words are those? *Points to the Egyptian writing*

Date: 2008-06-04 21:18:15
Yami: They're spells, Absol.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-06-04 21:22:16
Absol: Well, do they have to be written in some form of gibberish?

Date: 2008-06-04 21:25:25
Yami: Yes. It'll seem "gibberish" to you, but it makes perfect sense to me.

Date: 2008-06-04 21:31:31
Weavile: Well, all I see is oddly drawn pictures.

Date: 2008-06-04 21:35:26
Yami: It's what they are, in away but again I'm able to read all this. *Turns a few more pages and finds what he's looking for and the warnings appear to be in English, as the warning for the spell say: Use with caution, if used without full concentration, the user, of this spell, can fall into a Near-Death, condition.

Date: 2008-06-04 21:40:42
Weavile: Near death? You risk your own life to help another?

Date: 2008-06-04 21:44:20
Yami: *Nods* Yeah, I would. No matter, who is it, even if it was my worst enemy.