Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 3

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-21 15:11:36
*A large explosion is heard from Celadon city, as the now glitched Department store falls over*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-21 15:15:41
Yami: *Smiles* I see.
Glacea: We're sorry but…
Sunny: Can you have, Sunlight,and Glacea?
Yami: What's up?
Sunny: Well, there's a new school in Staffron, but we've got school, so we're-
Yami: *Shakes his head* No need to explain, I understand.
Sunny: Oh, thanks. Your a life saver.
Glacea: Thank you. *Both carefully blow to Yami and Sunlight and Glaceon walk over to Yami*
Yami: You'd both better head off.
Sunny: Okay, behave Sunlight.
Glacea: You too, Glaceon.

Date: 2008-05-21 15:17:55
*Mike is running along on his way to Saffron city, and crashes into Sunny and Glacea, who headed the opposite way*

Date: 2008-05-21 15:19:24
Sunny & Glacea: *Turn around* Watch where your going!

Date: 2008-05-21 15:21:56
Mike: *Soon joined by James* It's not my fault James and I need a Pokemon center. And since the health inspector closed the Celadon city one, I have been running around looking for one.

James: Will you two please show us where the Pokemon center is? *Darkness weakly rises his head, as he's in James's arms*

Date: 2008-05-21 15:24:30
Sunny: We'll be late for school this rate.
Glacea: Sunny, you go, I'll catch up.
Sunny: You sure?
Glacea: Yup.
Sunny: *Hugs her sister and bolts off to their normal school in Pewter City*
Glacea: *Moves her hair off her back and onto her bag so she shows them the Pokemon Center* Now I've really gotta get going. *Walks out of the Pokemon Center*

Date: 2008-05-21 15:27:29
*James and Mike run inside, and bump into Yami*

Date: 2008-05-21 15:29:30
(Yami's in Cerulean. Not Saffron.)
Yami: *Sits down and Glaceon and Sunny sit with him*
Sunlight: You sure, about having us here today, you don't look well.
Yami: It's only a cold, Sunlight, I'll be okay.

Date: 2008-05-21 15:33:18
(I meant they ran into Cerulean's Pokemon Center)

Date: 2008-05-21 15:34:50
(He's in his house, with Sunlight and Glaceon.)

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-21 15:39:27
Carl: I'm bored. I want the toilet! I'm thirsty!

Sandra: Will you shut up and leave me to read in peace. *Opens up a book titled: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets*

Date: 2008-05-21 15:41:37
Yami: Come on you two, let's go sort out the Pokemon in the Gym. *Stands up and they jump down from the couch so they follow Yami, out of his out and into the Gym* Come on Suicune.
Suicune: *Stands up and follows Yami*

Date: 2008-05-21 15:43:10
*James is waiting for Nurse Joy to tell if Darkness is going to be OK*

Date: 2008-05-21 15:46:10
Yami: *Sighs and walks around the pool and a Red Gyarados appears*

Date: 2008-05-21 15:55:39
*Mike is hanging around the gym entrance, waiting for James*