Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 377

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-06-25 12:13:45
Fire Horse: *He looks at her* Lady Kira?

Kira: Let's ignore this prick. I know the Elite Four, and this guy ain't one of them. Let's go. *They start walking again*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-06-25 12:45:34
*He gets his Pokemon, a Jolteon, to attack Kira*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2009-06-25 12:54:31
Kira: *Sighs and gets her Rapidash to turn around* Flamethrower, go!

Fire Horse: *Lets loose Flamethrower*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Date: 2009-06-25 14:58:48
*The Jolteon took the attack, and then used Thunder*

Date: 2009-06-25 15:03:17
Kira: *Sends out her Marowak*

Marowak: *Shakes his head*

Date: 2009-06-25 15:33:27
Guy: What the heck? That attack should have hit your Rapidash!

Date: 2009-06-25 15:48:20
Kira: *Laughs* Marowaks second special ability, Lightning Rod. Any electric attacks are absorbed to my Marowak, and since he's a Groundt-type, it won't effect him.

Date: 2009-06-25 15:56:21
Guy: You're not fighting fairly anyway! I only got Jolteon! Two against one, not even I would do that!

Date: 2009-06-25 16:27:48
Kira: Fire Horse, isn't my battling Pokemon. He's my transport Pokemon, but you threatened to hurt him, he burns away anything that'll harm me.

Date: 2009-06-26 11:00:21
Guy: *Picks up the growling Jolteon* You just wait, I'll get you one day! *He runs off*

Date: 2009-06-26 11:04:46
Kira: Coward! Grow a set of balls, then fight me! *Returns Marowak and walks into Saffron*

Date: 2009-06-26 12:20:16
*The guy had left behind what seemed to be a large sack, which was full of food and expensive objects*

Date: 2009-06-26 12:23:47
Kira: *Jumps down and walk sover to it*

Fire Horse: *Looks at her*

Kira: Hmm, think we'd better turn this into the police.

Date: 2009-06-26 12:49:04
*A little note was left behind saying "Recovered items. Do not return to Team Rocket. EVER."*

Date: 2009-06-26 13:32:51
Kira: *Snorts* I wouldn't give them fuckers anything, other than an ass kicking. *Moves the sack onto her back then onto Fire Horse and they go to the police station*