Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 7

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-23 10:37:16
*Houndour growls at Yami as he approaches Carl*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-23 11:11:44
James: Uh, Yami, was it? I don't think you should get any closer to those two. that Houndour looks ready to attack.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-23 18:38:12
Yami: So? I've been bitten before, burnt before, so it won't even effect me. Going through the Cerulean Cave, isn't the way. It's only for people to trainer, to be ready to take on the Elite Four, at the Indigo Plato. Besides, I have a Pokemon with me that knows Cut, so I can get you both to Pewter City.

Date: 2008-05-24 04:14:37
Darkness: *Walks up to Yami* Hey! Leave James alone! He hasn't done anything to you!

James: Um, Darkness, Yami is only talking to us. No need to be rude.

Darkness: Sorry, Yami. Sorry James. Hi! I'm Darkness, I happen to be an Umbreon, and it's so nice to meet you. Oh, is there something in my fur?

James: Yes. You got some strawberry jam in there. How on Earth did you do that?

Date: 2008-05-24 11:59:12
Yami: *Shakes his head* These two are weird. I really don't have time, for fun and games. I've got a Gym to run.
Suicune: Mind, telling me how can you run tha Gym, and battle, while you got that cold, and high fever?
Yami: *Turns around facing Suicune* Where'd you come from?
Suicune: I followed. I can walk on water, you know.
Yami: I know.

Date: 2008-05-24 12:14:37
*James is looking at Cerulean cave*

James: Was that second cave entrance always there?

Date: 2008-05-24 12:58:43
Yami: What second entrance? There's always been one, and someone guarding it, until you have all 8 Gym badges, and beaten the Elite Four.

Date: 2008-05-24 13:05:08
*James points to an almost unnoticeable second entrance, almost hidden by the trees*

James: That second entrance. I saw something fly from it earlier.

Date: 2008-05-24 13:07:33
Suicune: Hmm, best if we leave it alone. *Looks at Yami who's looking at the sky* Let's go back, come on. *Puts Yami onto his back and Suicune steps onto the water without falling in*

Date: 2008-05-24 13:14:05
James: *Stares at Suicune*

Darkness: You know, it's rude to stare.

James: I know, but… how is Suicune standing ON the water?

Date: 2008-05-24 13:16:44
Suicune: I'm a Legendary Pokemon, I can walk on water. Even with Yami on my back, who's light as a feather, as he's underweight.
Yami: *Glares at Suicune* Shut up.
Suicune: *Smiles* I'll come back for you lot, if you have a Pokemon that knows Surf? If not, I'll come back.

Date: 2008-05-24 13:19:58
James: I can swim. *dives in*

Date: 2008-05-24 13:22:28
Suicune: *Shakes his head* Umbreon, come on. I'll take you back.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-24 13:27:56
*Sandra was climbing some slippery slopes, but kept falling after reaching a certain distance*

Date: 2008-05-24 13:29:36
Yami: *Sighs* Let's get going.