Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 359

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-05-15 14:56:07
Fire Foxet: *Moves her tails* Well, at least he's going to be okay.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-05-15 15:08:25
Diane: Yeah, I suppose.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2009-05-15 15:35:06
Fire Foxet: You sound seem, too sure.

Yami: *Sighs and turns around* What are you doing here?

Kira: *Has Yami's black jacket on her as she sighs* I woke up and you wasn't at home, so I heard from Aqua, that you're in here.

Yami: Yeah, I'm sorry. Sabrina and I went to check out the school, as I didn't want to disturb you.

Kira: *Gently hugs him* I'm just glad you're okay…

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Date: 2009-05-15 15:43:25
*Diane sighs*

Date: 2009-05-15 16:09:53
Fire Foxet: Grow up Diane. You can't have him plain and simple. *Jumps down and goes to see them*

Kira: *Picks her up* Cute as ever.

Date: 2009-05-15 16:25:38
Diane: I've always liked Yami though…

Date: 2009-05-15 16:57:37
Yami: In the "way" you do, Diane, is wrong.

Kira: Go bad to bed, Yami. I'll see if they can let you home, soon.

Yami: They just want to keep me here over night, to make sure nothing bad happens to me.

Date: 2009-05-16 03:21:36
Diane: What the… he heard my thoughts?

Date: 2009-05-16 11:26:01
Yami: Yes, Diane I can read peoples minds, without the help of one of the Items, I have back at home.

Date: 2009-05-16 11:38:31
Diane: You shouldn't do it! You're as bad as Espeon was!

Date: 2009-05-16 11:52:52
Yami: I only do it with you. I'm FED UP with you, trying to get me on cheat on Kira, because you're so fucking desperate. Men who are happy with the ones they love, DON'T cheat on them. Males who AREN'T happy, WILL cheat, but I'm happy.

Date: 2009-05-16 12:28:41
Diane: Well, if Brandon hadn't gotten killed, I wouldn't be after you, WOULD I?

Date: 2009-05-16 12:42:37
Kira: It's simple: GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE, WHO WOULD WANT A BITCH LIKE YOU!

Yami: You took the words out of my mouth.

Kira: There you go then.

Date: 2009-05-16 13:05:19
Diane: OK, that's it! I'm leaving you lot!

Date: 2009-05-16 13:47:24
Kira: Good! You were fine, until you became a pain in the ass. *Catches Yami* Whoa, I got you.

Yami: Sorry, my balance gave out…

Kira: *Picks him up and puts him back on the bed* I love you, Yami.

Yami: As I love you oo, Kokoro no Tenshi.