Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 355

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-05-10 11:03:40
Gardevoir: [size=1]If they have Dark-types, I stand no chance![/size]

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-05-10 11:43:41
ICE: [size=1]I'm not so much of a wimp as I look! Even I can handle Rockets.[/size]

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2009-05-10 12:01:02
Gardevoir: [size=1]Rockets, are nothing.[/size]

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Date: 2009-05-10 12:44:53
ICE: [size=1]Yeah, I can take 'em….but what if these guys aren't with Team Rocket?[/size]

Date: 2009-05-10 12:50:49
Gardevoir: [size=1]Then we'll have to figure something out…[/size]

Date: 2009-05-10 13:28:07
ICE: [size=1]Moon Angel told me I have more power than I'm willing to use.[/size]

Date: 2009-05-10 13:41:29
Gardevoir: *Sighs*

Date: 2009-05-10 13:55:43
ICE: *Yawns*

Diane: They've been gone a long time…

Moon Angel: I guess we'd better go see what happened.

*Diane and Moon Angel start walking down the hall*

Date: 2009-05-10 14:00:37
Yami: W-where am I…

????: You awaken.

Yami: Who are you?

????: That does not matter. Now, where are the Pokemon?

Yami: I won't tell you lot anything.

Date: 2009-05-10 15:00:42
Diane: A three way path…

Moon Angel: Not good…

Date: 2009-05-10 15:09:30
Sabrina: What do you want with us?

????: We want all the Pokemon.

Date: 2009-05-10 15:25:54
ICE: [size=1]That's Sabrina's voice. Why isn't she using them psychic abilities of hers?[/size]

*Diane arms herself with the mop she'd found earlier, and heads one way, sending Moon Angel the other way*

Date: 2009-05-10 15:35:26
Gardevoir: [size=1]Perhaps, she's just binding her time.[/size]

Fire Foxet: *Walks over to them with Charizard*

Sabrina: ….

Date: 2009-05-11 11:16:42
ICE: [size=1]Legendary Pokemon? what legendary Pokemon are they on about?[/size]

Date: 2009-05-11 11:37:36
Fire Foxet: [size=1]Pokemon like, Mewtwo, Mew, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Ho-Oh, Luiga, Celebi, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, are Pokemon known as Legendary Pokemon. Kira has seen, a few of them. Whoever these guys are they want them, to control the world with.[/size]

????: Where are they?!

Sabrina: I don't know…

Yami: D-don't t-tell them anything…

????: Silence, you!