Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 5

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-22 14:10:14
Darkness: WOW! Cool! You helped Diane and Yami stop the Shadow Pokemon! I'm like, your biggest fan, Moonlight!

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-22 14:12:57
Moonlight *Looks at her sister then back at Darkness* How did you even know my name?

Date: 2008-05-22 14:16:10
Darkness: It says so on those tags on that thing around your neck.

Date: 2008-05-22 14:18:11
Aqua: It's a collar, smartarse.
Fire Foxet: *Walks in*

Date: 2008-05-22 14:28:30
Darkness: Collar? What's that? A type of game?

*James walk in*

James: No, a collar is what I'm getting you soon. You'll then know what one is.

Mike: *Walks in* By the way, who were those two kids we walked into?

James: No clue.

Date: 2008-05-22 14:29:54
Yami: *Walks back downstairs as he must of been in his room and he comes down, with looks like a Glaceon and an Espeon*
Fire Foxet: *Is sitting on the couch*

Date: 2008-05-22 14:38:37
James: Is that the same Espeon Brandon used? What happened to him?

Mike: Brandon died in an accident a few months ago, remember, idiot?

Date: 2008-05-22 14:42:45
Yami: *Picks them both up* No, they're just two of my friend's Pokemon. This one, is Sunlight, the Espeon, she belongs to Sunny, she's a girl with purple hair, purple clothing, and blue eyes, and this is Glaceon, who belongs to her twin-sister, Glacea, who used to have purple hair but she dyed hers pinkish-red color, she has blue clothing.

Date: 2008-05-22 14:45:52
Darkness: Nice. Who are Sunny and Glacea though?

James: Those girls we nearly knocked over? The one with the Purple hair is cute.

Date: 2008-05-22 14:47:46
Yami: That would be them. The purple-haired one, is Sunny. The red-haired one, is Glacea, she's short-tempered sometimes.

Date: 2008-05-22 14:51:20
James: Cool. *His phone rings* Hello? Oh, Hi Diane. I'm in Cerulean city right now. Huh? Yami? Yes he's here. *Hands the phone to Yami* It's for you.

Date: 2008-05-22 14:56:07
Yami: *Says something in Egyptian and walks outside of the house*
Fire Foxet: *Jumps down and she walks to the stairs and starts walking up them*

Date: 2008-05-22 14:57:39
James: Hey! She said it's something important! Something about Team Rocket! Whoever that is.

Date: 2008-05-22 14:59:00
Moonlight: I know. He's talking to her outside in order, not to worry some of us.

Date: 2008-05-22 15:00:55
Diane: Yeah, Team Rocket have been making fake schools all over the place. Even here in Hoenn. I've already lost Moon Angel twice to them. Oh, hang on, someone wants to say hello.

ICE: HELLO YAMI! CAN YOU HEAR ME???