Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 417

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-08-02 15:16:48
Zoltan: You three sing quite well.

Kira; I can sing to some songs, but not many. I'm better at singing along.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-08-02 15:32:35
Diane: *sighs*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2009-08-02 15:39:48
Zoltan: *Shakes his fur*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Date: 2009-08-03 05:06:01
Diane: It's not my fault I fail at everything… I'm just a simple girl who just ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time…

Date: 2009-08-03 07:35:46
Kira: *Sighs* Most days I don't know what to do…

Zoltan: What do you mean?

Kira: I mean, I've risked my life to saved Diane many times, and how does she repay me? Trying to steal Yami from me. I met him when I was an 8 year old kid, and it was love at first sight for us both. I didn't care that he was a spirit, I loved him and I still do now. *Sighs* He's been the ove of my life for so long. I've lost him twice this year, I can't lose him again, even though he lost my soul to a madman, I still loved him.

Date: 2009-08-03 08:44:07
Diane: And on top of that, Kira takes the only man other than Brandon that I liked… I can't be with Brandon because he's dead… and then a bitch steals Yami, so I'm alone…

Date: 2009-08-03 09:01:15
Sunlight: But Lady Kira, you was born long before Diane was, correct?

Kira: I was born in 1988.

Sunlight: Excatly. Long before that blonde slut came a long, you and Yami were already dating.

Kira: I know.

Sunlight: You two have been together since you was 8 years old.

Kira: Well, I was dating Yami when I was 8.

Sunlight: *Nods* You both got married, nearly a year in October.

Kira: Yeah. *Smiles* Yami said that if one is caught cheating on their lover, they get punished.

Sunlight: *Shudders*

Kira: Yami has always been loyal to me. I give him his space when he wants it, and so on.

Sunlight: I heard you Diane. Unless you want to die, shut up. YOU wasn't born when Kira and Yami were dating. He came from a oyal family, and they are LOYAL to their lovers. Go find someone else, like Falkner, or someone else.

Date: 2009-08-03 10:01:12
Diane: Kill me then… my life has just failed since Brandon died…

Date: 2009-08-03 10:12:24
Sunlight: Because you are stupid enough NOT TO LET GO of the past. I've spoken with brandon and he said, "Tell her to stop being a bitch and move on!"

Date: 2009-08-03 10:45:50
Diane: How CAN I move on?

Date: 2009-08-03 11:06:21
Sunlight: Because you won't allow yourself to love someone who hasn't got someone, only you're a man-stealer. Trying to steal someone else's lover because you won't allow yourself to find the right person who doesn't have someone.

Date: 2009-08-03 11:31:00
Diane: There ISN'T anyone! And I refuse to be alone!

Date: 2009-08-03 11:40:34
Sunlight: Because you WON'T ALLOW  YOURSELF TO DO SO!

Date: 2009-08-03 12:07:27
Diane: I don't need a Pokemon to tell ME what to do.

Date: 2009-08-03 12:37:01
Sunlight: Because you're SCARED of the truth.